WELCOME 2022 WITH NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATIONS ACROSS THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
LAS VEGAS (December 27, 2021) - A weekend full of high-energy celebrations, spectacular entertainment and fabulous dinner menus at MGM Resorts International properties and venues will entice guests to ring in 2022 in style.
Stay Golden at Mandalay Bay
Mandalay Bay will transform into a resort-wide gold extravaganza on Friday,
Dec. 31, with top-notch offerings at restaurants, bars, lounges and Spa Mandalay. The Stay Golden experience offers guests the opportunity to experience a night unlike any other with live music at Rhythm & Riffs and DJs spinning at Eyecandy Bar & Lounge and SKYFALL Lounge.
S Bar also joins the Las Vegas nightlife scene on New Year’s Eve with craft cocktail experiences paired with a lush lounge ambiance. A concept by visionary Sam Nazarian and sbe’s elevated dining brand Disruptive Restaurant Group, S Bar joins the Las Vegas nightlife scene by bringing a sensual and elegant social space to The Strip.
For more information, please visit Mandalaybay.com/nye.
Visitors looking to celebrate their night in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip can find their ideal party spot at New York-New York’s annual Bridge Bash on the Brooklyn Bridge from 9 p.m. to midnight. Starting at $265 the soiree will provide guests with an open bar, DJ-driven beats and a fantastic view of the fireworks on The Strip at midnight. To purchase tickets for this event, please visit newyorknewyork.com.
All-star entertainers will ring in 2022 throughout the weekend:
- Bruno Mars will celebrate New Year’s Eve with two unforgettable performances at Dolby Live at Park MGM on Thursday, Dec. 30 and Friday, Dec. 31 at 9 p.m. Prices start at $325 and tickets are available at parktheaterlv.com or any MGM Resorts International box office or concierge desk.
- Trumpeter and singer, Brian Newman will start off 2022 with a dining and jazz experience at NoMad Library with his show Brian Newman: AFTER DARK on Friday, Dec. 31 at 11 p.m. Prices start at $350 and reservations are available at parkmgm.com.
- David Lee Roth will deliver the ultimate night out at House of Blues on Friday, Dec. 31 and Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022 starting at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $84 and are available at mandalaybay.com.
- Renowned comedian Terry Fator brings his all-new show filled with music, comedy, and of course- PUPPETS at New York-New York on Friday, Dec. 31 and Saturday, Jan. 1 at 7:30 p.m. Ticket prices start at $34.99 plus tax and service fees and can be purchased at any MGM Resorts International box office and online at newyorknewyork.com
For hockey fans, T-Mobile Arena will host the Vegas Golden Knights vs. the Anaheim Ducks on Friday, Dec. 31 at 12 p.m. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit tmobilearena.com or the T-Mobile Box Office.
Special dining experiences will be available from several award-winning restaurants:
- Mandalay Bay - Aureole, Rivea and Skyfall Lounge will offer elevated menus for New Year’s Eve.
- Bellagio restaurants Mayfair Supper Club, Spago, Picasso, Prime, Lago, Jasmine, Le Cirque and Yellowtail will have special menus just for the new year.
- Park MGM introduces dazzling culinary creations from NoMad Library and NoMad Bar, Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar, La La Noodle and Best Friend.
For more information on entertainment, restaurants and MGM Resorts International properties visit: mgmresorts.com.
MGM Resorts International Public Relations