The Incredible Suites Inside Las Vegas Spas
A little-known luxury experience, the spa suites at The Spa & Salon at ARIA and Bellagio Spa & Salon translate Las Vegas’ group party atmosphere and VIP accommodations into the world of wellness. From a bachelorette bash to a romantic spa day getaway for two, these cozy retreats take "treat yourself" to a new level.
Spa Suite at The Spa & Salon at ARIA
- The Spa at ARIA – ARIA’s Forbes Five Star-rated spa offers a lavish suite fully equipped with hot tubs, private showers, large-screen televisions and private catering.
- Size: 800 Square Feet
- Accommodations: Can welcome groups up to four people
- Best treatment to enjoy: a Himalayan Salt Massage or one of The Spa at ARIA’s facial treatments powered by Valmont, including the $1,000 Majestic Canyon Collagen Facial for the ultimate indulgence.
- Guests can order from an in-room dining menu with options including caviar service and a selection of fresh pressed juices.
Spa Suite at Bellagio Spa &Salon
- Bellagio Spa & Salon – The plush suite at Bellagio Spa & Salon offers a private entrance into the only Watsu Pool on the Las Vegas Strip where one can experience the bliss of massage therapy submerged in a heated pool.
- Size: 810 Square Feet
- Accommodations: Can welcome groups up to 3 people for simultaneous treatments.
- Best treatments to enjoy: One of the complex rituals by Cinq Mondes, such as the Ritual From Siam, which combines tranquil treatments inspired by Balinese princesses’ beauty regimines
- Guests are waited on hand-and-foot by a spa host who ensures everything exceeds expectations, including escorting guests around the premises, delivering in-suite dining service and more.