The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Announces 2022 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Booking Promotion
LAS VEGAS (November 8, 2022) - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is thrilled to unveil its best booking event of the year with the return of its one-time-only Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, featuring up to 50% off on select travel dates. Available only once a year, the exclusive ‘Commit to Impulse’ booking offer will run Tuesday, Nov. 15 through Tuesday, Nov. 29, and is applicable for travel dates in 2022 and 2023. Guests are encouraged to take advantage of this highly sought-after offer and enjoy the array of luxury amenities found exclusively at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
‘Commit to Impulse’ Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer:
- A discounted rate up to 50% on select travel dates
- Available to book from Tuesday, Nov. 15 through Tuesday, Nov. 29
- The following link will activate on Nov. 15 for booking: https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/identity/offer/commit-to-impulse
While staying at The Cosmopolitan, guests and locals alike are invited to explore what’s new and noteworthy at the resort this holiday season:
- More than 3,000 luxurious guest rooms and the resort’s 24/7 resident mischief-maker and digital concierge, Rose. A playful, AI-based chatbot, guests can text “READY” to HIROSE (447-673) for dinner or show recommendations, art and culinary tours, fresh towels for their room and much more.
- The resort’s beloved Ice Rink returns for its 11th holiday season from Tuesday, Nov. 15 – Monday, Jan. 2. The Boulevard Pool will once again transform into the only rooftop winter wonderland overlooking the Las Vegas Strip featuring a 4,200-square-foot rink made of real ice, also featuring The Chalet, a holiday village with open-air fire pits perfect for cocktails and s’mores making while taking in classic holiday films above the rink on the resort’s 65-foot marquee. Back by popular demand, the resort’s famed Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony returns this year hosted by Josh Jacobs of the Las Vegas Raiders on Wednesday, Dec. 7.
- Ring in 2023 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with a New Year’s Eve performance by The Killers inside The Chelsea, a rooftop fireworks viewing party at the resort’s iconic Ice Rink and a champagne toast at The Chandelier, the resort’s three-story, crystal-adorned cocktail haven.
- The Cosmopolitan continues to bring world-class entertainment to the Las Vegas Strip with must-see acts year ‘round. Don’t miss performances by 80’s rock legend Billy Idol (Nov. 11, 12, 16, 18 & 19), Cody Jinks (Dec. 2 & 3), Adam Sandler (Dec. 9 &10) and more.
- Spiegelworld’s only dining, cocktail and interactive entertainment concept, Superfrico recently debuted at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – seamlessly blending art and entertainment with a world-class dining experience. The first-to-market concept features an Italian American Psychedelic menu served with a side of spontaneity and surprising twists. Be sure to stop by the venue’s Ski Lodge – a ritzy, member’s only vibe cocktail club serving up elevated classics and seasonally-inspired originals.
About The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort and casino that offers a decidedly different perspective. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The Cosmopolitan’s distinct vertical multi-tower design features more than 3,000 guestrooms with residential living spaces, private terraces and breathtaking views of the city skyline. Luxury amenities include a premier lineup of world-class culinary experiences; an intriguing mix of bars, nightclubs and entertainment venues; 100,000-square-foot-casino; award-winning spa, salon and fitness center; unrivaled pool district and an eclectic line-up of hand-selected boutiques. For more information visit: www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
# # #
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Kirvin Doak Communications