Sumptuous Steakhouses in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is known for its steakhouses, with every hotel on the Strip boasting at least one. One of the latest and greatest steakhouses to hit the market is Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar, which made its debut at Park MGM in late 2017. In honor of the newcomer making waves, here’s a roundup of the most sumptuous steakhouses Las Vegas has to offer.
- Bavette’s – The acclaimed Chicago favorite arrived at Park MGM in late 2017, bringing with it a stylish departure from traditional steakhouses. Bavette’s embraces French flair without the formality, offering scrumptious steakhouse fare in an unpretentious setting. Guests can choose from flavorful ribeyes, fresh seafood towers, strong cocktails and a well-curated international wine list.
- The Steak House at Circus Circus – For an authentic taste of Old Vegas-style steakhouses, look no further than The Steak House at Circus Circus. The restaurant has been voted Best of Las Vegas for over 30 years, yet remains a hidden gem. The award-winning menu features mesquite-grilled steaks, prime rib, lobster and crab legs in a refined steakhouse atmosphere.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse – ARIA’s steakhouse from legendary chef Jean Georges Vongerichten serves up three different types of beef from around the world, dozens of cuts and a selection of seafood and sides that would put any seafood restaurant to shame. Additionally, Jean Georges is one of the only steakhouses in the country that serves up Kobe A5, one of the most revered meats in the world.
- STRIPSTEAK – Michael Mina’s modern take on the steakhouse is STRIPSTEAK. Mandalay Bay’s inviting restaurant offers a sophisticated atmosphere with a menu comprised of all-natural meats, line-caught seafood, and fresh, seasonal produce. Guests can indulge in classic steakhouse dishes or new favorites like Maine Lobster Tacos or Pacific Black Cod. Those looking to channel their inner Fred Flintstone can even order the 40 oz. Australian Tomahawk.
- Heritage Steak – From culinary master Tom Colicchio, Heritage Steak at The Mirage adds a contemporary twist to the steakhouse by opening the kitchen, which adds a tantalizing show to the delectable dinner. The aroma of the open charcoal grills and wood-burning oven brings the excitement of the kitchen to an intimate table side experience. The menu includes classic cuts of steak, as well as more modern entrees like the Berkshire Pork Belly.
- Prime – Prime treats guests a stunning view of Bellagio’s legendary fountains, allowing them to enjoy their dinner with a show. Guests can savor prime steak, seafood, and lamb accompanied by mouthwatering sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. The handsomely designed dining room is dressed in deep chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue with commissioned artwork, creating an environment fit for only the finest steaks.