‘Rush’ to Luxor for ‘Ultimate Pre-Game Before the Big Game Bar Crawl’ Saturday, Feb. 6
LAS VEGAS (January 29, 2021) – Pre-game festivities for all major sporting events are essential, so the “Ultimate Pre-Game Before the Big Game Bar Crawl” at Luxor Hotel and Casino should be a must-attend event. On Saturday, Feb. 6 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., participants can visit seven Luxor bars and lounges, sampling regional drinks and cocktails from the most popular football cities nationwide.
Tickets are $75 for standard sample offerings or $100 for premium sample offerings and can be purchased by visiting Luxor.com. Guests will receive a Bar Crawl passport that bartenders will mark off upon each stop. Guests can turn in completed passports Sunday, Feb. 7 at the BetMGM Sportsbook at Luxor to redeem a commemorative gift. Additionally, ticket holders receive 10% off their bill at all Luxor food and beverage outlets (excluding food court and Starbucks) Saturday, Feb. 6. Guests are limited to four tickets per purchase; must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
Participating locations and drink samplings:
- Centra (Florida) – The Rum Runner was named after actual “Rum Runners” who inhabited the Florida Keys in the early 1900s.
- Flight (Nevada) – 7Five Showtime Blonde Ale is an exclusive brew produced by 7Five, a local Las Vegas beer company founded by Vegas Golden Knights forward Ryan Reaves and his childhood friend Adam Coates.
- Play Bar (Tennessee) – The Jack Daniel’s Old-Fashioned, distilled in Lynchburg, Tenn., features the famed whiskey that earned the gold medal at the 1904 World’s Fair.
- Diablo’s Frozen (Texas) – The true history of the Margarita is still unknown, but one account confirms the first one was made in Galveston, Texas for singer Peggy (Margaret) Lee.
- Big Chill (Louisiana) – The Hurricane, a New Orleans’ classic, was invented in the French Quarter during World War II using rum instead of whiskey.
- Pop-Up Bar adjacent to the BetMGM Sportsbook (Missouri) – Founded in 1869, there will be several beverage options available created by world-famous brewery Anheuser-Busch.
- Aurora (California) – The Moscow Mule was created in 1941 at the Cock ‘n’ Bull, a Sunset Strip restaurant that has since closed, but at the time was popular with celebrities.
HEALTH & SAFETY: The health and safety of employees and guests has been at the forefront of MGM Resorts’ planning since the onset of the Covid-19 crisis earlier this year. The company’s comprehensive “Seven-Point Safety Plan” is a multi-layered set of protocols and procedures designed in conjunction with medical and scientific experts to mitigate the spread of the virus, protect customers and employees and rapidly respond to potential new cases. The full plan can be reviewed at mgmresorts.com. The company continues to evaluate and evolve its safety protocols.