Ring In The Holiday Season With Festive Fun At MGM National Harbor
Luxury resort to transform into a whimsical wonderland with entertainment, activations, shopping and visits by Santa Claus
MGM National Harbor’s seasonal celebrations will include the following:
- The Theater at MGM National Harbor: Cirque Dreams Holidaze is back and sure to bring lots of cheer. This electrifying show will unwrap the ultimate gift for guests as it celebrates Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year’s in a two-hour breathtaking spectacle on December 20-23. Additionally, GRAMMY Award-winning singer Fantasia will bring The Sketchbook Tour to The Theater on December 29.
- Lobby Bar: During Cirque Dreams Holidaze show nights and on New Year’s Eve, MGM National Harbor’s Lobby Bar will bring a Coca-Cola Winter Wonderland to life. This enchanting experience will feature photos with Santa Claus, fun giveaways, Coca-Cola Polar Bears and the chance to indulge in cocktail specials including libations that feature Cinnamon Coca-Cola. Drink specials will range from $9 to $15 with a souvenir cup.
- Food & Beverage: For delicious bites, diners can revel in unique Christmas-themed menu items to enjoy at Fish by Jose Andres, Voltaggio Brothers and Osteria Costa.
- Casino: ‘Tis the season for jackpots. Play “Holiday Cash Day” on December 22; gaming floor patrons can submit one drawing entry for every 100 slot points or 800 tier credits from table play.
- The Spa at MGM National Harbor: Get away from the stress of holiday shopping and treat yourself with serene menu services such as the Gold Standard massage, keeping skin hydrated for the season, as well as the Holistic Holiday – a massage that uses salt crystals and lavender for absolute relaxation.
Cheers to New Year’s at MGM National Harbor
To ring in the new decade, MGM National Harbor will be the hub for a variety of New Year’s Eve celebrations. Guests can participate in fun Insta-worthy photo activations throughout the property that will feature large champagne glasses and disco balls. There also will be local DJs in the casino and other locations to pump up the energy, as well as additional bar stations to toast the night and bring in the year.
For additional information and high-resolution images for MGM National Harbor,
please visit our newsroom.
About MGM National Harbor
Located in an unrivaled setting, MGM National Harbor offers stunning panoramic views of the eastern shore of the Potomac River in Maryland. The $1.4 billion LEED® Gold Certified resort sits a short distance from Washington, D.C. to the north and historic sites, including George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate across the river in Virginia. The 24-story, 308-room resort features premier amenities and experiences for locals as well as visitors from around the world including a dynamic two-level casino with over 160,000 square feet of space that includes slots, table games and poker; a world-class spa and salon; an entertainment theater with flexible seating for up to 3,000; high- end branded retail; 50,000 square feet of meeting space; and restaurants from renowned local, national and international chefs. MGM National Harbor is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information, visit mgmnationalharbor.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Kara Rutkin/Alaina Curry
Kirvin Doak Communications
Malik Husser / Imani Yorker
MGM National Harbor