Public House at Luxor Scores Big with New All-Star Menu
LAS VEGAS (September 11, 2018) – Public House at Luxor Hotel and Casino is bringing its A-game to mealtime with a new menu full of stadium-inspired favorites sure to please sports enthusiasts and foodies alike. Guests can fuel up with classic American pub fare including sizable burgers, over-the-top shakes, specialty cocktails and more.
Click here to download hi-res images and a complete menu.
Sports fans can catch all their favorite teams in action on 19 televisions including two, 6-foot-tall jumbo screens, creating an immersive sports fan environment enhanced by a delicious menu of sociable appetizers, hearty entrees and delectable desserts.
New menu highlights include:
- Giant Pretzel – An extra-large Bavarian pretzel accompanied by Gouda cheese sauce and whole grain mustard
- Fry Sampler – A dream team of cheesy tater tots, onion rings, sweet potato and sidewinder fries with ranch, chipotle ketchup and smoked Gouda cheese sauce for dipping
- Big Boy Burger – A one-pound, all-beef patty topped with Swiss cheese, onion straws, Portobello mushrooms, bacon-wrapped onion rings, Public House special sauce, lettuce and tomato on a sesame brioche roll
- Naked Patty Salad – A fully loaded salad with red onion, avocado, tomatoes and jalapeno ranch with a choice of a turkey or beef patty
- Buffalo Shrimp – Crispy tempura-battered shrimp on a bed of sidewinder fries, finished with blue cheese and hot sauce for a kick of spice
- Take it to The House Sliders & Funnel Fries – A trio of mini dessert burgers made with cupcake buns, fruit leather “cheese,” strawberry slices and a side of crisp, funnel cake fries.
- PBJ Milkshake – Vanilla shake combining peanut butter cups, strawberry jelly and chocolate, complete with a Nutella donut
- Penalty Box – Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey whiskey, fresh-squeezed lemon, sour, simple syrup and house-brewed iced tea
- On the Green – A refreshing blend of Hendrick’s gin with cucumber, fresh squeezed lime juice and simple syrup, topped with soda
Public House is located on Luxor’s main casino floor. For more information or to make a reservation, call 702-262-4525 or visit Luxor’s website. Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
About Luxor Hotel and Casino
One of the most iconic hotels on The Strip, the Luxor pyramid invites curiosity while the inside rewards visitors with equal parts excitement and intrigue. The resort features a wide variety of entertainment including Blue Man Group, the hilarious comedy of Carrot Top and the provocative adult revue FANTASY. Combined with the 120,000-square-foot gaming area and eclectic restaurants, Luxor is an unparalleled travel destination. Luxor is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit luxor.com, call toll free at (877) 386-4658 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
MGM Resorts International