Pekoe Tea Bar Debuts at MGM National Harbor
Fusion tea bar opens first East Coast location within Maryland’s entertainment destination
Click here to download photos
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. (Aug. 18, 2022) – MGM National Harbor is making a delicious addition to its beverage offerings, with Pekoe Tea Bar opening within the resort’s retail district on Friday, August 19. Pekoe Tea Bar sources premium and organic ingredients for a fully customizable selection of beverages including milk teas, fruit teas, smoothies, and coffees. The East Coast location will be the first outside of California, where Pekoe Tea Bar has three locations.
Guests can enjoy a selection of beverages handcrafted to perfection through modern and traditional brewing techniques. Menu highlights include:
- Pekoe Special – Black earl grey milk tea infused with lavender and orange bergamot, complemented with silky black grass jelly and black pearls
- Kawaii – Premium jasmine green tea infused with red guava, mango and passion fruit, complemented with mango stars
- Foxy Brown – Award-winning black Assam milk tea infused with organic golden, brown demerara and turbinado sugars, complemented with honey black pearls
- Fire Melon – Icy watermelon blend with Tajin and watermelon chunks
- Cuppa Vo – Vietnamese coffee, topped with caramel custard
Pekoe Tea Bar will open across from Ginger in The District. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 1 a.m. daily. Click here for more information.
About MGM National Harbor
Located in an unrivaled setting, MGM National Harbor offers stunning panoramic views of the eastern shore of the Potomac River in Maryland. The $1.4 billion LEED® Gold Certified resort sits a short distance from Washington, D.C. to the north and historic sites, including George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate across the river in Virginia. The 24-story, 308-room resort features premier amenities and experiences for locals as well as visitors from around the world including a dynamic two-level casino with over 160,000 square feet of space that includes slots, table games and poker; a world-class spa and salon; an entertainment theater with flexible seating for up to 3,000; high- end branded retail; 50,000 square feet of meeting space; and restaurants from renowned local, national and international chefs. MGM National Harbor is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information, visit mgmnationalharbor.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Kirvin Doak Communications
MGM National Harbor