Park MGM & NoMad Las Vegas Reopen as the Strip's First Smoke-Free Casino Resort
MGM Resorts Completes Reopenings Worldwide in Wake of COVID-19 Closures
LAS VEGAS (September 30, 2020) – Park MGM and NoMad Las Vegas are reopening their doors today, marking the final MGM Resorts’ properties around the world to open following COVID-19 closures. Located in the heart of the iconic Strip, when Park MGM reopens it will be the Las Vegas Strip’s first smoke-free casino resort.
“The opening of Park MGM and NoMad represents a significant milestone as we continue down the path of Las Vegas’ recovery,” said Anton Nikodemus, President of MGM Resorts’ Las Vegas Portfolio. “Returning employees to work and building on the experiences available to our guests throughout the city are important steps. We’re incredibly thankful to the team members who have worked tirelessly to bring this moment to fruition in the wake of incredible challenges.”
High-Res Park MGM smoke-free imagery and b-roll: http://bit.ly/ParkMGMSmokeFree
Park MGM is The Strip’s newest destination resort and has quickly become one of the city’s go-to places for entertainment, new-to-market dining and more. The one-of-a kind collaboration between two distinct luxury hospitality brands – Sydell Group and MGM Resorts – pairs the intimacy of a boutique lifestyle brand with the scale of a 2,700-room integrated resort to create hospitality destinations with a sense of individuality. The Las Vegas outpost of Sydell Group’s celebrated NY-based NoMad Hotel is a distinct luxury hotel experience with European refinement and timeless style situated on the top four floors of Park MGM.
Nikodemus said, “Las Vegas visitors love the optionality The Strip represents, whether it be in hotels, shows, nightlife or restaurants. We believe the choice of a smoke-free casino will be very attractive to a segment of our visitor base.”
Park MGM and NoMad are reopening with the following amenities:
- Eataly Las Vegas: Eataly’s acclaimed Italian marketplace reopens with its handmade regional specialties available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The venue offers select walk-up and sit-down venues making fresh pizzas, pastas and sandwiches, in addition to a retail destination with hard-to-find Italian products.
- Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar: Restaurateur Brendan Sodikoff’s Bavette’s Steakhouse transforms the time-honored steakhouse with a dash of French flair such as multi-tiered seafood towers, dry-aged bone-in ribeyes and zestfully seasoned lamb chops, all mouthwateringly prepared and impeccably served. Glowing chandeliers, sultry jazz and classic cocktails welcome guests to an intimate dining experience paying homage to Gilded Age opulence.
- The NoMad Bar: Inspired by the old theaters of Paris, The NoMad Bar is a casual cocktail and dining venue reminiscent of the famed New York City destination. Open Thursday through Sunday evenings, the Bar offers an eclectic menu of bar classics, NoMad signature dishes and more.
- BetMGM Sportsbar & Book: The ultimate sports-watching destination transports guests to their favorite neighborhood hangout while delivering the perks of a major Las Vegas sportsbook. Among the duckpin bowling lanes and billiards games, guests are treated to elevated gameday cuisine and an expansive beer selection. Sports bets can be placed in person or from the BetMGM mobile app.
- Primrose: Primrose is a South of France-inspired restaurant featuring approachable breakfast and lunch menus filled with fresh produce, with an emphasis on open-fire cooking. Located steps away from Park MGM’s lobby, Primrose reveals a series of rooms in a country house leading to a lush garden and terraced patio for al fresco dining.
- Juniper Cocktail Lounge: With the largest selection of gin in Vegas, Juniper Cocktail Lounge stretches guests’ perception of the familiar at this stylish venue exploring the endless possibilities of classic cocktails – whether gin-based or otherwise. The mixology destination challenges the status quo of mainstay drinks while staying true to the foundation of what makes a great cocktail.
- Pool & Spa: Park MGM’s pool oasis returns with its full pool bar and a select number of cabanas available for rent. The Spa at Park MGM also is opening with limited hours.
- Art Collection: Curated by Parisian studio be-poles, Park MGM’s world-class art program of collected and commissioned works spans every area of the resort — from the lobby to each guest room. Woven throughout the property, the diverse collection features artists such as Pablo Picasso, David Hockney, Henrique Oliveira, Shoja Azari and Shahram Karimi.
Days and hours of operation at all venues will vary. For a full listing of available amenities, please visit mgmresorts.com. Complimentary self-parking is available for guests; valet parking is not operational at this time.
With health and safety as the priority, Park MGM and NoMad are operating within MGM Resorts’ Seven-Point Safety Plan, a multi-layered set of protocols and procedures designed in conjunction with medical and scientific experts to mitigate the spread of the virus, protect customers and employees and rapidly respond to potential new cases. The full plan can be reviewed at mgmresorts.com. The company continues to evaluate and evolve its safety protocols.
# # #