Opulent Las Vegas (English)
As the country’s economy continues to stabilize, industry insiders believe 2017 will be the year of Brazil’s GDP growth. Brazilians looking to return to luxurious vacations will find no better destination than Las Vegas with its ever-evolving selection of chic suites, sophisticated dining and luxurious lounges.
Experience VIP Living: Las Vegas is where celebrities come to live large. Visitors can get a taste of the sweet life with The Strip’s most exclusive suites.
- Bask in the sunlight shining through floor-to-ceiling windows inside the Penthouse Superior Suite at Delano Las Vegas. With a luxe living room, full dining room and separate cocktail space, this suite is a secluded retreat. The exclusivity extends to Delano Beach Club for resort guests, where a giant chessboard and poolside cocktails make for an unforgettable aquatic refuge.
- The AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five-Star Sky Villas at ARIA, which can span 650 square meters, are a getaway high above The Strip. Twenty-four-hour service by a butler versed in Portuguese awaits each Sky Villas guest ensuring no detail goes unattended. Guests also have access to the private Sky Pool, in-villa fitness facility and spa treatments, as well as a Sky Suites-dedicated Concierge to assist with securing the most sought-after experiences in Las Vegas.
- The AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five-Star SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand offer a boutique hotel stay unlike anything else on The Strip. Priced from R$2,317 to R$30,902 per night, the two-story SKYLOFTS boast an infinity-edge spa tub, personalized butler service and access to the SKYlounge, where guests can sip on swanky cocktails to get their evening started.
Make Room for Memorable Meals: Once travelers arrive in Las Vegas, they can look forward to indulgent dining options from award-winning restaurants.
- Joël Robuchon at MGM Grand is the only restaurant in Las Vegas to have three Michelin stars, making it THE must-visit place for luxury dining. For R$1,375 per person, Joel Robuchon features an extravagant18-course prix fixe adventure beginning with Osetra caviar followed by foie gras and potato carpaccio covered with black truffles. And that is just the beginning.
- Aureole by Charlie Palmer inside Mandalay Bay is recognized for a compelling wine list that spans more than 3,0000 varieties. Aureole features Wine Angels who ascend a four-story tower with more than 10,000 bottles of wine to retrieve the perfect shade of red to accompany a guest’s dinner.
- Legendary Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s only teppanyaki experience in the Western Hemisphere can be found at his new restaurant in Las Vegas, Morimoto. Guests can sit at the teppan tables and watch the action unfold as chefs prepare extravagant dishes made with rare cuts of meat and fresh ingredients.
Spending Big on The Strip: International vacationers can take advantage of the Las Vegas Strip’s most lavish and unforgettable offerings.
- At $1,777 per person, the couples package at The Spa at ARIA—set in an intimate, private Spa Suite—refreshes the mind and body with a hot stone or signature revitalizing couples massage, face and body treatments, coconut milk bath, champagne and chocolate ganache and a special gift to remember the day.
- Party in style at Hyde Bellagio, where a R$772,550-bottle-service package includes a seat at a VIP table with a front-row view of The Fountains of Bellagio, a 30-liter bottle of Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades champagne and the pleasure of selecting the song for The Fountains.
- Guests looking for an elite environment to enjoy world-class entertainment can get the best seat in the house at T-Mobile Arena. The event-level suites are outfitted with a bar, providing a prime experience to see Bruno Mars’ 24K Magic world tour on July 15 and Lady Gaga’s Joanna tour on August 11 and December 16.
Visit a Luxury Lounge: With indulgent cocktails and sophisticated venues, lounges in Las Vegas are a great way to spend an evening.
- At Skyfall Lounge at Delano, guests can book a VIP table on the patio, or they can head inside and order Skyfall’s signature Old-Fashioned Service for aged spirits like bourbon, Scotch and rum.
- Libertine Social’s Arcade Bar in Mandalay Bay celebrates legendary cocktails from the 19th and 20th centuries that have been lost throughout the years. Designed with dark-paneled walls and deep leather chairs, the bar-within-a-bar pays homage to classic cocktails with the origins and history behind each of its drinks. An elaborate ice program creates diamonds, cubes, pellets and spheres perfected for each cocktail.
- Found at Bellagio, Petrossian Bar & Lounge is an upscale lounge featuring champagne and live performances by pianists—including pianist to America’s presidents, David Osborne—on the bar’s one-of-a-kind Steinway grand piano. It also features a delectable collection of caviar to top off the refined experience.