NoMad Restaurant in Las Vegas Reconceptualizes American Classics with New Dishes
Innovative techniques and theatrical presentations give American cuisine a NoMad flair
LAS VEGAS (Nov. 12, 2019) – NoMad Las Vegas has launched a celebration of classic American cuisine with new menu selections now available at NoMad Restaurant. The venue’s playful renditions of time-honored favorites blur historical definitions of ubiquitous dishes through theatrical tableside presentations, bold flavor profiles and a side of Las Vegas spectacle (Don’t worry, you can still order the famous roast chicken.)
For NoMad Restaurant food and beverage photos, click here.
“With award-winning cocktails, fun music and a robust wine collection, NoMad’s new menu focused on American cuisine reflects its beautiful environment,” said Chief Hospitality Officer Ari Kastrati.
Highlights of the fresh tastes at NoMad Restaurant include:
- Brussels Sprout “Wedge” – The “Wedge Salad” has graced menus across the country for decades with little-to-no changes until now. NoMad layers the archetypal elements of the Wedge – applewood-smoked bacon, shallots, cherry tomatoes, gorgonzola cheese – over roasted and blanched brussels sprouts dressed with a miso blue cheese vinaigrette.
- American Wagyu Prime Rib – Coated in a black garlic and porcini spice rub, the large format American Wagyu Prime Rib is carved tableside before guests. Topping the beef rib is a dollop of Pommes Aligot, a heavenly fusion of fondue and mashed potatoes that features a unique cheesy pull one cannot find in a normal side dish.
- Crab Cakes – East Coast meets the Far East with NoMad’s new Crab Cakes infused with lemongrass aioli, pickled chili and a Thai vinaigrette.
- Mac & Cheese with King Crab and Truffle – Everyone’s favorite comfort dish gets a dose of the Vegas VIP life with a generous portion of succulent king crab, black truffles and a truffle Mornay cheese sauce.
- White Truffle Tagliatelle – The flavor-loaded White Truffle Tagliatelle is tossed with truffle butter and parmesan before being finished with guest’s selection of a “reasonable” or “ridiculous” portion of freshly shaved white truffles.
To make reservations, visit NoMad Restaurant’s website or call (702) 730-6785.
Park MGM and NoMad Las Vegas are the newest luxury destinations on the Las Vegas Strip, offering an intimate resort experience on a grand scale. A partnership between MGM Resorts International and New York-based Sydell Group, Park MGM features 2,700 guest rooms and suites; the Las Vegas extension of Sydell’s NoMad features 293 well-appointed guest rooms and suites. The resort’s remarkable culinary program features NoMad Restaurant and NoMad Bar; L.A. legend Roy Choi’s Korean BBQ concept, Best Friend; Hogsalt Hospitality’s renowned Bavette’s Steakhouse; and the 40,000-square-foot vibrant Italian marketplace, Eataly, among other dining and cocktail experiences. Park Theater, the resort’s entertainment destination, is a 5,200-seat venue home to special engagements by Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Aerosmith, Jonas Brothers and other top entertainers. Park MGM is also home to On The Record, the unique nightlife concept from LA-based Houston Hospitality. Park MGM and NoMad Las Vegas are located in the heart of The Strip, next to the entertainment and dining neighborhood created by The Park and the 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena. Park MGM is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit ParkMGM.com, call toll-free at 888-529-4828 or find us on Facebook or Twitter.