New Holiday Conservatory Welcomes the Season at MGM National Harbor
A 20-foot-tall snowman, 1,500 poinsettias and festive delights commemorate
the most wonderful time of the year
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. (November 28, 2022) – MGM National Harbor is inviting visitors to embrace the holiday spirit with a new festive Conservatory display which encompasses a magical winter wonderland, featuring a colossal snowman, shimmering ornaments, and grandiose snowy Christmas trees.
On display now through January 15, MGM National Harbor’s holiday display explores the childlike wonder and excitement of the season with grand decor for a timeless and magical experience.
- The Conservatory is comprised of nearly 1,500 poinsettias
- The centerpiece of the holiday display features a 20-foot-tall toy snowman with a little girl adding a carrot nose atop a 12-foot wooden ladder
- 9 oversized ornaments hang overhead with each featuring 10,000 small ornaments within
- A 7-foot-tall and 22-foot-long train with smoke billowing from the smokestack weaves through the display
- The Conservatory showcases an 8-foot-tall gift box filled with oversized ornaments
- 8 large white Christmas trees ranging from 16 feet to 25 feet tall stand throughout with gold stars atop
About MGM National Harbor
Located in an unrivaled setting, MGM National Harbor offers stunning panoramic views of the eastern shore of the Potomac River in Maryland. The $1.4 billion LEED® Gold Certified resort sits a short distance from Washington, D.C. to the north and historic sites, including George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate across the river in Virginia. The 24-story, 308-room resort features premier amenities and experiences for locals as well as visitors from around the world including a dynamic two-level casino with over 160,000 square feet of space that includes slots, table games and poker; a world-class spa and salon; an entertainment theater with flexible seating for up to 3,000; high- end branded retail; 50,000 square feet of meeting space; and restaurants from renowned local, national, and international chefs. MGM National Harbor is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information, visit mgmnationalharbor.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Kristin Gregory / Charisse McDaniel
MGM National Harbor
Kirvin Doak Communications