M life Rewards Program - Fact Sheet
“Live the M life”
MGM Resorts International’s M life Rewards is a premier loyalty program that is available to all guests, transforming everyday travelers into VIPs. Members receive benefits for virtually every dollar spent at 17 world-renowned destinations in Las Vegas and across the U.S. The program’s website, mlife.com,
enhances trip planning by inviting members and guests to easily browse and select their favorite amenities within MGM Resorts’ portfolio of brands and bundle them into one itinerary.
Featuring more than 70 exclusive M life Moments, personalized offers, a dedicated Military & Veterans Program (MVP) and access to M life Rewards preferred partners throughout the world on land, air and sea, M life Rewards provides even more of what members want.
- Members earn benefits at 17 MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Mississippi, Maryland and Detroit for hotel stays, dining, entertainment, attractions, spas, casino play and more.
- The program’s website, mlife.com, allows members to view personalized offers and bundle an itinerary of experiences across MGM Resorts destinations.
- Rewards, benefits and offers increase with each Tier Level. M life Rewards members start at Sapphire and can advance to Pearl, Gold, Platinum and the exclusive, invitation-only level, NOIR.
- Based on Tier Level, benefits include special room and retail discounts, pre-sale access to concert and fight tickets, priority reservations, room upgrades, priority hotel check-in line, and more.
- M life Moments, exclusive experiences organized by Tier Level, are available only to M life Rewards members.
- VIP access doesn’t stop with MGM Resorts. Members receive rewards and perks with M life Rewards’ preferred partners such as Hyatt, Southwest Airlines, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Avis, Pinnacle Entertainment, Thunder Valley, and more.
- M life membership is free.
- Participating resorts are Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, Park MGM, The Mirage, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur in Las Vegas; MGM Grand Detroit; Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City; Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi; and MGM National Harbor in Maryland
- An extension of M life Rewards the new Military & Veterans Program (MVP), which launched July 2017, provides special recognition, discounts and benefits at MGM Resorts destinations throughout the U.S. to all U.S. active duty, guard, reserve, retired military, veterans and their spouses. Created by MGM Resorts’ Veterans Employee Network Group as another way to show appreciation for our nation’s heroes, MVP features automatic upgrades to the second Tier Level, Pearl, with benefits including complimentary self-parking at MGM Resorts properties. Guests can sign up with a military ID at any M life Rewards Desk at M life Rewards destinations.
- The new M life Rewards MasterCard allows members to achieve higher Tier status, earn M life Rewards faster and turn everyday purchases into exclusive hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences at M life Rewards destinations. Cardholders earn M life Rewards Points and Tier Credits for every dollar spent, receive an upgrade to Pearl Tier status and priority hotel check-in at all M life Rewards destinations. Additional cardholder benefits include complimentary self-parking and buffet line passes at M life Rewards’ Las Vegas resorts.
- M life Moments. With more than 70 unique experiences, M life Moments give members unprecedented access to just about any part of their favorite resort. These include anything from picking the song for The Fountains of Bellagio or spinning as a guest DJ at one of Vegas’ hottest clubs to private batting practice at Detroit’s Comerica Park. As members move up Tier Levels, they unlock additional M life Moments.
- Preferred Partnerships. By establishing preferred partnerships with entities such as Hyatt, Southwest Airlines, Royal Caribbean International, Pinnacle Entertainment and Avis Budget Group,
M life Rewards provides members additional value, access and offers that extend beyond Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Mississippi, Maryland and Detroit.
- Pre-sale Access to Entertainment Tickets. Members can be the first to purchase tickets to high-demand concerts, A-list events and championship boxing matches.
- Members-Only Events. Invitations to members-only events and gaming tournaments are among the exclusive benefits.
- Lines. What lines? Based on Tier Level, members can skip the lines at MGM Resorts restaurants, nightclubs and at hotel check-in, so they can spend more time enjoying the M life.
- mlife.com. mlife.com allows members to plan and book their entire vacation on the site. With a user-friendly approach to trip planning, mlife.com gives members the ability to browse and select accommodations, shows and dining reservations across all M life Resorts properties, then book their entire itinerary, or any portion of it, with just one click.
- Instant Rewards. Members can present or swipe their M life Rewards card during purchases at participating MGM Resorts venues to receive Tier Credits or redeem Express Comps.
- Tier Credits.
- Non-Gaming: For each dollar spent on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, nightlife, attractions, spa, salon, and more, members accrue Tier Credits.
- Gaming: Members earn Tier Credits for playing slot machines, video poker and table games. Earnings vary by game and property.
- Tier Levels. New members start at the Sapphire Tier Level and achieve Pearl status at 25,000 Tier Credits, Gold at 75,000 Tier Credits and Platinum at 200,000 Tier Credits. The premium level, NOIR, is by invitation only.
- Highlights of each Tier Level include:
- Sapphire – Discounts on rooms, shows and participating retail shops, access to pre-sale tickets to events, concerts and fights, exclusive personalized offers
- Pearl – Complimentary self-parking and buffet line passes (Las Vegas only), Tier Multiplier: 10 percent bonus on points and Express Comps, 10 percent discount at participating retail shops
- Gold – Complimentary valet parking (Las Vegas only), Tier Multiplier: 20 percent bonus on points and Express Comps, priority hotel check-in line, VIP line access to nightclubs and pool day clubs
- Platinum – Tier Multiplier: 30 percent bonus on points and Express Comps, priority Valet and taxi service, at least 15 percent retail discount at participating retail stores
- NOIR (Invite Only) – Tier Multiplier: 40 percent bonus on points and Express Comps; complimentary limo service to/from airport; guaranteed room, show and restaurant reservations
- Highlights of each Tier Level include:
- Express Comps™. Real-time Express Comps are the fastest and most convenient way for members to comp themselves at M life Rewards hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. If a member is playing at a slot machine and gets the urge to grab a bite to eat or wants to purchase a show ticket, they can use their M life Rewards card to instantly redeem rewards at participating venues. Express Comps appear as dollars, making redemption transparent and simple. Members can earn up to $5,000 in Express Comps. NOIR members can earn up to $10,000.
- M life Rewards Points. M life Rewards members can redeem their points for FREEPLAY®, by selecting POINTPlay at most slot and video poker games. Members may also convert points to even more Express Comps. Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR Members have accelerated point and Express Comps earnings for their play.