Le Cirque Executive Chef Dameon Evers Leads Revival of Legendary Bellagio Restaurant with New Menus
Renowned lakeside destination reopens October 28
LAS VEGAS (October 27, 2021) – Le Cirque, one of Las Vegas’ most enduring and iconic fine dining destinations, reopens at Bellagio Resort & Casino on October 28. Perched fountain-side, the perennial AAA Five Diamond Award-rated restaurant reignites its opulent dining room with a new culinary vision spearheaded by Executive Chef Dameon Evers.
Chef Evers couples Le Cirque’s signature dishes with bold, contemporary influences that honor the restaurant’s history and cultivate a tasteful modern fine dining experience. Guests can select between a ten-course menu ($388) or six-course vegetarian menu ($288). Guests attending O” by Cirque du Soleil can enjoy a special three-course, prix-fixe menu ($128), available from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
To access Le Cirque images, click here.
“Growing up in Los Angeles, I envisioned myself one day working in the kitchen of a wine restaurant. My dream has now come true as I work with an amazing team to lead the reopening of Le Cirque,” said Chef Evers. “Guests will see my passion infused in the menu, which honors the rich legacy of the restaurant, while pushing boundaries to drive the Le Cirque experience into its next generation.”
A Taste of Le Cirque’s Menu:
- Hawaiian Kampachi – Evers collaborated with California’s Girl & Dug Farm to cultivate crossbred produce for Le Cirque including a “Pineapple Mint” that harmonizes with the fresh kampachi paired with petit radishes and Koshihikari Rice.
- “Gâteau” of Hudson Valley Foie Gras – A uniquely savory almond cake that stacks stunning layers of foie gras, duck confit, rose celery and aged balsamic.
- Poularde Rôti – Evers’ play on the “Golden Chicken” is stuffed with truffle sausage and bacon, then served with Chatenay carrots, lemon thyme, and topped with sauce Perigourdine.
- Dry Aged Mishima Ribeye – 45-day dry-aged wagyu beef is cooked in beef fat, seared slightly, and plated with ruby red beets and caramelized onion jus.
- Ganache Chocolat Beurre Noisette – The finale enjoys its own unique “Strawberry Mint” that pairs with indulgent chocolate ganache, Harry’s Berries, and Sicilian Pistachio.
While immersed in the timeless experience, guests will witness the return of tableside moments such as a picture-perfect Caviar presentation, truffle shavings and immaculate tableside sauce pours. The restaurant features a new, sophisticated cocktail menu and world-class wine list highlighting more than 900 international selections from France’s best wine regions.
Le Cirque is open Thursday through Saturday from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. To make a reservation or for more information, visit Bellagio’s website.
MGM Resorts International
Kirvin Doak Communications
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio Resort & Casino overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake in which fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet. Award-winning dining, a world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning performance of “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a sumptuous spa and salon and exclusive luxury shopping all work together to compose the symphony that is Bellagio. Bellagio is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com, call toll free at (888) 987-6667 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.