Gold Strike Casino Resort Venue Hours of Operation
TUNICA, Miss. – MGM Resort International’s Gold Strike Casino Resort is now reopen with enhanced health and safety protocols for guests and team members. In adherence to Mississippi Gaming Commission regulations, MGM Resort International’s Mid-South resort is being reopened in phases with the majority of venues now open to guests.
MGM Resorts International’s comprehensive Seven Point Safety Plan infuses health and safety into the resort experience and includes masks, training and mandatory temperature checks for team members; physical distancing; handwashing stations and enhanced sanitization; HVAC controls and air quality; incident response protocols and digital innovations.
Per Mississippi Gaming Commission’s guidelines, Gold Strike’s casino floor is open at 50 percent capacity with new protocols based on social distancing and cleaning. Slot machines are configured to allow appropriate physical distancing and plexiglass barriers have been installed at table games. BetMGM Book, Bar & Grill currently offers bar service, sports wagering, video poker and television viewing. Slots, table games, video poker, sports betting kiosks and the cashier cage are available 24/7. Cocktail service is available 24/7.
The M life Rewards desk is open Thursday 3 - 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 12 - 10 p.m. and Sunday from 12 - 6 p.m. Guests may also visit an M life Rewards kiosk or the cashier cage with M life inquiries.
Dining establishments and bars are open on a limited based with modified hours and menus. All food in Buffet Americana will be served by Gold Strike team members, there is no self-service. In addition to sit down service, a Buffet To Go option is also available. Pricing is $12.99 for breakfast and lunch and $19.99 for dinner. Seafood Night and the weekend brunch buffet are currently unavailable.
Hours of Operation
- Chicago Steakhouse – Sunday, Monday and Thursday 5:30 – 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 4:30 – 11 p.m.
- Buffet Americana – Thursday 5 – 9 p.m.; Friday – 5 - 11 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Pickle & Jam – Monday - Thursday 24/7; Friday 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. Saturday; Saturday and Sunday 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Roasted Bean – Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- BetMGM Grill - Monday and Tuesday 5 - 10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- BetMGM Sportsbook –Daily 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- BetMGM Bar – 24/7
- Casino Beverage/Cocktail Service – 24/7
- Stage 2 – Friday 4 p.m. – 12 a.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- TEN10 – Sunday - Thursday - 10 a.m. - 2 a.m.; Friday 10 a.m. - 3 a.m.; Saturday – 4 p.m. - 3 a.m.
- Impulse - Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. ; Sunday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Retail Kiosk – Sunday – Thursday - 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday – 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
ABOUT GOLD STRIKE
MGM Resorts International’s Gold Strike Casino Resort is the Mid-South’s premier entertainment destination. A short drive south of Memphis, the 31-story Tunica resort towers over the Mississippi River and offers 1,133 stylish rooms and suites, award-winning dining, exciting nightlife and an integrated gaming experience with a 50,000-square-foot gaming area that includes 1,200 slot machines, 65 table games, and BetMGM Book Bar & Grill, a full-service sports entertainment venue which also houses the Mid-South’s first Topgolf Swing Suite. Best-in-class amenities include a relaxing spa, pool and 800-seat Millennium Theatre, hosting some of the most-recognized names in entertainment. More than 30,000 square feet of convention space is available for corporate events or special occasions. The M life Rewards program offers benefits at 17 participating MGM Resorts destinations including the most recognizable brands such as Bellagio, Mirage, MGM Grand, Borgata and Beau Rivage. For reservations, call 888.245.7529 or visit www.goldstrike.com.
CONTACT: Mary Cracchiolo Spain, MGM Resorts International, 888.576.2746, firstname.lastname@example.org