Fall in Love With This Valentine's Package at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Cupid’s Cabana and Spa Experience
Right in time for the holiday of love, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas launches the Cupid’s Cabana and Spa Experience for this Valentine’s weekend.
Known for offering serenity on The Strip, the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas invites guests to cozy up with a special someone this Valentine’s to enjoy ultimate romance. The private Cupid’s Cabana and Spa Experience rejuvenates the body and pleases the palate with an exclusive evening set to celebrate the season of love.
To begin, guests can enjoy a couple’s treatment in the Hotel’s Forbes Five-Star Spa. Following restorative bliss, a private outdoor poolside cabana awaits. Overlooking the serene lush oasis, the open-air well-appointed cabanas include plenty of privacy and a romantic ambiance for an indulgent culinary experience. The Four Seasons team will delight in the details of the special evening while guests enjoy a six-course epicurean menu paired with celebrated wines from around the world.
The decadent six course menu includes:
• Waters - American osetra caviar and house-smoked Scottish salmon, Dom Pérignon Brut
• The Pasture - Hudson River foie gras, roasted fig and apricot jam, buttery brioche waffle passion fruit, Royal Tokaji 5 Puttonyos
• The Farm - Burrata and heirloom tomato terrine, chilled spiced tomato water, Cristal Brut
• Intermezzo - Pink rose granite
• The Ocean - Seabass coconut milk, “in the bag” ginger, lemongrass makrut lime, passion fruit, Far Niente Chardonnay
• The Mountain - Creekstone Farms bone-in filet, yukon potatoes soufflé, Antinori Tignanello
• Chocolate Hearts - white chocolate milk, chocolate and dark chocolate Art Deco, Far Niente Dolce
This experience is based on two people and includes a 50-minute couple’s massage and a six-course dinner for two in a private cabana. Price is USD 1,700 inclusive of tax and gratuities.
Guests who wish to solely reserve the indulgent six course menu in a cabana can do so. Price is based on two people, USD 1,200 and inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
Availability is limited and reservations are required for this exclusive way to celebrate Valentine’s. To reserve the Cupid’s Cabana and Spa Experience or to make an overnight reservation at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, call the Room Reservations Department at 702 632 5000.
• Available February 12-14, 2021
• Reservations must be made a minimum of five days in advance
Director of PR & Communications
Four Seasons Las Vegas
805 886 6241