Experience Autumn at MGM National Harbor with New Conservatory Display and Seasonal Dining Specialties
NATIONAL HARBOR. Md. (September 22, 2022) – MGM National Harbor celebrates autumn with the debut of an immersive Conservatory, a 234-pound chocolate display at Bellagio Patisserie, and new seasonal dishes at its marquee restaurants including Osteria Costa, Diablo’s Cantina and TAP Sports Bar.
MGM National Harbor’s latest Conservatory display highlights the beauty of the season leading guests on an enchanting journey with vibrant florals, illuminating dragonflies and whimsical fairies. The Conservatory immerses guests in the colors of fall built around a stunning 18-foot-tall cornucopia, a 24-foot crescent moon, a birch bridge and multiple water features. Guests can walk underneath oversized monarch butterflies, dragonflies and fall leaves suspended overhead.
The stunning presentation is complimentary to all guests and will be on display at MGM National Harbor through November 13.
- 18,800+: Flowers, plants, pumpkins and gourds throughout the exhibit
- 60: Team members involved in this season’s display
- 50: Glass leaves on each fairy’s skirt
- 4: Illuminating dragonflies
- 2: Magical Fairies
For high-res photos of the display, click here.
Just in time for fall, culinary minds across MGM National Harbor crafted special cocktails and dishes exclusively for the season.
- Osteria Costa
- Grilled Ribeye with roasted garlic and choice of side ($56)
- NY Strip with roasted garlic and choice of side ($46)
- Halibut with mushroom risotto, parmesan and grilled lemon ($42)
- Cioppino with shrimp, mussels, calamari, mussels and white wine ($32)
- Grilled Bone-In Pork Chop with roasted Brussel sprouts, pancetta, polenta and mostarda ($29)
- Ricotta Malloreddus with butternut squash, sage, brown butter and parmesan ($20)
- Roasted Fall Salad with roasted baby carrots, turnips, squash, toasted pumpkin seeds, mixed greens and apple cider vinaigrette ($15)
- Coastal Storm cocktail featuring bourbon, elderflower, orange marmalade and lemon ($17)
- Diablo’s Cantina
- Enchiladas De Mariscos with lobster, scallops, shrimp, chipotle and tomato cream sauce, crema fresca, chihuahua cheese and cilantro rice ($42)
- Salmon Veracruz with oven baked salmon, Veracruz sauce, cilantro rice and corn tortillas ($39)
- Pollo Pibil with marinated chicken, sweet potato hash, habanero relish and corn tortillas ($30)
- Confit Pork Shank with pickled vegetables ($28)
- Enchiladas Suizas with poblano and tomatillo sauce, crème fresca, chihuahua cheese and chicken tinga ($22)
- Crudo de Hamachi with pink grapefruit, jalapeño, avocado puree, mint and lemon ($22)
- Guacamole LaDiosa Verde with serrano pepper and red onion ($18)
- Tacos de Camaron estilo Gobernador with chihuahua cheese, pico de gallo con chile poblano and chipotle aioli ($9)
- Suadaro Tacos with charred pepper and tomato salsa, onion and cilantro ($6)
- Diablo Harvest cocktail featuring apple whiskey, cinnamon whiskey, lime and cinnamon ($16)
- Ofrenda cocktail featuring mezcal, lime and cranberry ($16)
- TAP Sports Bar
- Fall Skillet Chicken with pan seared half chicken, sweet potato mash and seasonal root vegetables ($28)
- Cajun Seafood Gumbo with shrimp, crab, sausage and okra ($18)
- Spiced Sweet Potato & Apple Pecan Skillet Cobbler ($10)
- Cinnamon Mule cocktail featuring apple vodka, lime, cinnamon and ginger beer ($15)
Fall Chocolate Display at Bellagio Patisserie
Bellagio Patisserie is ready to make fall sweeter than ever with a spectacular seasonal display inspired by a traditional farmer.
By the Numbers:
- 234 pounds of chocolate in the display
- 50-pound chocolate pumpkin
- 25 medium chocolate pumpkins weighing 2 pounds each
- 15 small chocolate pumpkins weighing 1 pound each
- 9 crows weighing 1 pound each
- 5-foot tree weighing 60 pounds
- 4-foot chocolate scarecrow weighing 30 pounds
- 2 chocolate baskets weighing 10 pounds each
About MGM National Harbor
Located in an unrivaled setting, MGM National Harbor offers stunning panoramic views of the eastern shore of the Potomac River in Maryland. The $1.4 billion LEED® Gold Certified resort sits a short distance from Washington, D.C. to the north and historic sites, including George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate across the river in Virginia. The 24-story, 308-room resort features premier amenities and experiences for locals as well as visitors from around the world including a dynamic two-level casino with over 160,000 square feet of space that includes slots, table games and poker; a world-class spa and salon; an entertainment theater with flexible seating for up to 3,000; high- end branded retail; 50,000 square feet of meeting space; and restaurants from renowned local, national, and international chefs. MGM National Harbor is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information, visit mgmnationalharbor.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.