Eat. Play. Stay. MGM National Harbor is DMV's One-Stop Destination for New Year's Eve
Celebrate Until the Sun Comes Up with a Rockin’ 80s Themed Party, Dom Pêrignon Celebration and Special Menus
TICKETS ON SALE NOW: https://mgmnh.us/3c8DPe
NATIONAL HARBOR, MD (Dec. 11, 2018) – MGM National Harbor has announced details for its resort-wide extravaganza to ring in the new year. The all-night party will include a throwback 80s-themed “New Year’s Eve Rewind” party with a live performance by pop icon Tiffany; a Dom Pérignon celebration at Felt Bar & Lounge; exciting feasts at Fish by José Andrés and Voltaggio Brothers Steakhouse; and much more.
Below are ways guests can eat, play and stay into 2019 at MGM National Harbor:
• Fish by José Andrés is serving up a New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu and curated beverage pairing. The prix fixe menu includes a caviar cone appetizer, three waves of entrees—ranging from grilled octopus to a whole Branzino—and topped off by cheesecake with sorbet and fruit. First up, from 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., the restaurant will serve up an intimate dinner to get the night started. Then, from 9 p.m. – 11 p.m., the restaurant will host a separate gala with live entertainment and champagne toast. The first dinner is $95 per seat, while tickets to the gala are available for $175 per person. To
make a reservation for the 5 p.m. dinner group or to purchase tickets for the gala experience, please visit mgmnationalharbor.com.
• Dine at Voltaggio Brothers Steak House and enjoy a special New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu and celebratory champagne toast. Two dinner times are available— 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. During the first seating, available for $85 per person, guests can enjoy a three-course meal including Waldorf salad, roasted tenderloin and baked Alaska. The second dinner, which is $125 per guest, also features three courses, including crab Louise, Wagyu beef tartare, 45 day dry-aged prime rib, lobster thermidor and crème brûlée. To make a reservation, please visit mgmnationalharbor.com or call (301) 971-6060.
• As the world says farewell to 2018, MGM National Harbor will take guests on a wild ride back through the decades, with the 80s-themed “New Year’s Eve Rewind” party, featuring a performance by special guest Tiffany. The singer will perform her fan favorite “I Think We’re Alone Now.” The party also includes live music by 80s cover band The Reflex. To keep the party going, DJ Shelley will have the classic jams flowing from the speakers.
Tickets start at $117 (excluding all applicable taxes and fees) and can be purchased online at mgmnationalharbor.com or ticketmaster.com. Suites also are available for purchase; guests interested in purchasing a suite for this event should email email@example.com. For more show and ticket information, visit mgmnationalharbor.com/NYE or call (844) 346-4664.
• The celebration continues with an “Around the World” New Year’s Eve tribute at Blossom Cocktail Lounge, the cherry blossom-inspired gaming and cocktail lounge on the casino floor. Throughout the evening, guests are encouraged to watch the ball drop as it takes place in real time across different time zones.
Guests must be 21+ to participate and no cover charge is required at either of these venues; table service will be available for the duration of the evening.
• Felt Bar & Lounge is partnering with Dom Pérignon to host a premium champagne party with a celebratory year-end toast. Guests 21+ can purchase tickets for this lavish experience starting at $150 per person, excluding applicable taxes and fees. The party comes complete with a live DJ, gaming and the best nightlife the nation’s capital has to offer.
For more information or to book a reservation, visit mgmnationalharbor.com/NYE or call
• As the epicenter of entertainment for the DMV, guests are invited to continue their party into the next day. With a 308-room hotel, MGM National Harbor incorporates comfort and luxury in any one of the 274 guest rooms.
• To take the New Year’s Eve festivities to another level, book one of the 74 suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and amazing views into the beautiful surrounding landscape.
@MGMNatlHarbor on Twitter using #LiveAtMGM.
# # #
MGM NATIONAL HARBOR
Located in an unrivaled setting, MGM National Harbor offers stunning panoramic views of the eastern shore of the Potomac River in Maryland. The $1.4 billion LEED® Gold Certified resort sits a short distance from Washington, D.C. to the north and historic sites, including George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate across the river in Virginia. The 24-story, 308-room resort features premier amenities and experiences for locals as well as visitors from around the world including a dynamic two-level casino with over 160,000 square feet of space that includes slots, table games and poker; a world-class spa and salon; an entertainment theater with flexible seating for up to 3,000; high- end branded retail; 50,000 square feet of meeting space; and restaurants from renowned local, national and international chefs. MGM National Harbor is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information, visit mgmnationalharbor.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
MGM National Harbor (301) 971-6212 firstname.lastname@example.org