Diablo’s Cantina is Now Open at The Mirage
LAS VEGAS (Jan. 2, 2020) —Diablo’s Cantina is now open at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, serving vibrant Mexican fare deeply rooted in the culture and traditions of the country’s capital. Reimagining the unique, south-of-the-border concept that opened at Luxor last year, the restaurant offers signature staples as well as options exclusive to the new location.
For high resolution images, click here
The menu provides an array of tantalizing appetizers, entrées and desserts, freshly made salsas and guacamoles as well as tangy cocktails and premium tequilas for guests to enjoy. Highlights include:
- The Vixen: Margarita made with blanco tequila, fresh-squeezed lime juice, hibiscus and mint
- Mexican Fare Corn: Roasted sweet yellow corn topped with cotija cheese, mayo and chili powder
- Tostadas: Layered on a crispy corn tortilla shell, mouth-watering toppings include chorizo bean purée, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, crema fresca, pickled onions and cotija cheese with the choice of shredded beef or chicken
- Combination Tacos: A platter of three tacos with choice of savory proteins including carne asada with marinated steak; grilled chicken with citrus abodo-marinated chicken thigh; and carnitas with slow-roasted pork served in corn tortillas topped with onion and cilantro
- Churro Funnel Cake Ala Mode: Churro funnel cake complete with cinnamon ice cream, strawberry marmalade and Nutella
Diablo’s Cantina is located in the South Entrance Walkway and is open daily at 11 a.m. for lunch and dinner. Reservations can be made by visiting SevenRooms or calling 866-339-4566.
Ideally located, The Mirage Hotel & Casino is the place to stay and play. From the iconic Volcano to the lush tropical pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other. The resort features contemporary accommodations; dynamic entertainment including The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil, Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment, Boyz II Men and the Aces of Comedy series; tantalizing restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio; a luxurious spa and salon; and Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. The Mirage is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mirage.com, call toll free at (800) 374-9000 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Joslyn Garcia/Alexis Beresid
MGM Resorts International