Diablo’s Cantina at MGM National Harbor Launches New Taco Tuesday Menu and Live Entertainment
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. (April 25, 2022) – MGM National Harbor’s signature Mexican restaurant, Diablo’s Cantina, is now open for Taco Tuesdays with a specialty food and drink menu as well as live entertainment. Guests can enjoy an eclectic array of street-style tacos and craft cocktails alongside music and dancing every Tuesday, including a rotating lineup of live music, DJs, salsa dancers and more.
The new Taco Tuesday menu features:
- Tacos de Cabeza: Braised beef cheek and tongue, roasted tomatillo salsa, onions and cilantro
- Tacos de Estofado de Cala: Stewed zucchini, onion, chihuahua cheese, salsa verde cruda
- Taco de Rajas: Mushrooms, peppers, corn, chihuahua cheese, avocado tomatillo salsa
- Classic Taco: Ground beef, shredded iceberg, shredded cheddar, tomato and sour cream
- Taco Dorado de Picadillo: Fried taco with ground beef and potato, salsa taquera, shredded iceberg and crema
- Birria Taco: braised beef, onion, cilantro, consommé
- Taco Mar y Tierra: Carne asada and lobster, avocado, chard, onion and cabbage slaw, yellow tortilla
- Tacos de Lengua: Braised beef tongue, guacamole, crema fresca, frijoles, onion, cilantro, salsa brava
- Tacos de Pato: Duck confit, radish and green onions relish, serranos in corn tortillas
- Torta Ahogada: Pan rustico, crema, pulled pork spiced in pasilla and garlic, spicy tomato broth, avocado, tomato, onions and shredded iceberg
Guests also can enjoy special libations including:
- Diablo Margarita
- Gusto Margarita: Choice of guava, passion fruit, strawberry or mango
- Old Gringo: Bourbon, mezcal, agave, bitters
- Vampirita: Jimador, ginger, blood orange, agave, hand-squeezed lime
Hours of operation on Taco Tuesdays are 5 p.m. – 1 p.m. To make a reservation or for more information, call 301.971.6050 or visit the MGM National Harbor online.
About MGM National Harbor
Located in an unrivaled setting, MGM National Harbor offers stunning panoramic views of the eastern shore of the Potomac River in Maryland. The $1.4 billion LEED® Gold Certified resort sits a short distance from Washington, D.C. to the north and historic sites, including George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate across the river in Virginia. The 24-story, 308-room resort features premier amenities and experiences for locals as well as visitors from around the world including a dynamic two-level casino with over 160,000 square feet of space that includes slots, table games and poker; a world-class spa and salon; an entertainment theater with flexible seating for up to 3,000; high- end branded retail; 50,000 square feet of meeting space; and restaurants from renowned local, national and international chefs. MGM National Harbor is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information, visit mgmnationalharbor.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
MGM National Harbor
Kirvin Doak Communications