Bellagio Poker Room Reopens Thursday, June 18
LAS VEGAS (June 17, 2020) – The popular Bellagio Poker Room is scheduled to reopen its doors Thursday, June 18 at 10 a.m. For the first time in nearly three months, poker enthusiasts will have the opportunity to ante up and compete in live cash games.
With the health and safety of guests and employees at the forefront, changes in the space include:
- 23 total tables – 21 tables in the main room; two (2) tables in the High Limit Room
- Each table will have a maximum of six (6) players
- Plexiglass has been installed at all tables to meet physical distancing guidelines
- Only live cash games are available
- Food will not be allowed in the Poker Room
- No guests or spectators will be allowed in the Poker Room
The room will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Complimentary self-parking is available for all guests. For more information about MGM Resorts’ Health & Safety Plan, please visit mgmresorts.com.
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio Resort & Casino overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake in which fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet. Award-winning dining, a world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning performance of “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a sumptuous spa and salon and exclusive luxury shopping all work together to compose the symphony that is Bellagio. Bellagio is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com, call toll free at (888) 987-6667 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #
MGM Resorts International Public Relations