BELLAGIO AND ARIA TO HOST EXCLUSIVE DINNER EXPERIENCES WITH AWARD-WINNING CHEFS JEAN-GEORGES VONGERICHTEN AND MICHAEL MINA DECEMBER 1-3
Reservations Now Available: PRIME Steakhouse, Jean Georges Steakhouse, and BARDOT Brasserie to
feature sumptuous cuisine paired with rare wines and spirits from the world’s most celebrated producers
LAS VEGAS (November 21, 2022) – Celebrated chefs Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Michael Mina will individually host fine dining experiences at their signature, award-winning Bellagio and ARIA restaurants December 1-3. Highly curated, seasonally focused menus will be expertly paired with wines and spirits from the country’s leading producers, all for guests to enjoy in the beautiful dining rooms of PRIME Steakhouse, Jean Georges Steakhouse, and BARDOT Brasserie.
Click here for photos of PRIME Steakhouse, Jean Georges Steakhouse, and BARDOT Brasserie
Photo credit: MGM Resorts International
“Meals as special as those being created by Chef Jean-Georges and Chef Michael invite wine pairings that are rare, intriguing and exceptional,” said MGM Resorts International Wine Director Douglas Kim. “Our selections for these special evenings were challenging to source, ensuring each wine will highlight the epicurean journey and delight all the senses from the first bite to the final sip.”
MGM Resorts International Executive Director of Beverage Julian Cox added, “The Louis XIII and Moët Hennessey pairings offer a special glimpse into the craftmanship and quality of the prestigious brands and their collections. The taste of each spirit will only be elevated by the renowned cuisine and first-class hospitality for which the acclaimed restaurants and chefs are known.”
Reservations are required, with limited seating available for each dining experience, and now available to book online or by calling the restaurant directly. Details for this exciting epicurean weekend include:
Jean-Georges Vongerichten, in partnership with Hundred Acre Winery, will host a grand dinner on Thursday, December 1 at PRIME Steakhouse. The evening’s menu will highlight seasonal ingredients elegantly prepared by the world-renowned chef, along with specially curated, rare wine selections. Hundred Acre is known for delivering opulent wines which consistently score high with wine critics and major industry publications.
The exclusive dining experience will feature:
- Welcome Toast
- Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon 2021
- Caviar Beggar’s Purse: Ossetra Caviar & Crème Fraiche
- Pairing: Hundred Acre Summer Dreams “Walking on Venice Beach” Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Mushroom Carpaccio: Matsutake & Black Trumpet Mushrooms with aged sherry vinegar
- Pairing: Hundred Acre “Ancient Way” Shiraz 2006
- A5 Wagyu Tenderloin: Peppercorn crusted with a black truffle jus alongside potato gnocchi
- Pairings: Hundred Acre “Morgan’s Way” Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 and Hundred Acre “Ark” Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Peanut, Banana & Chocolate Tart: Presented with chewy caramel and chocolate ice cream
- Pairing: Hundred Acre “Fortification” Port
Tickets to this special evening are $1,000 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are available from 4:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. by visiting Bellagio online or calling the restaurant directly at 702-693-8484.
Jean Georges Steakhouse
Jean-Georges Vongerichten will host an extravagant dinner in collaboration with Louis XIII de Rémy Martin at Jean Georges Steakhouse on December 2 at 7 p.m. Considered one of the world’s most renowned and cherished spirits, Louis XIII is made with a blend of up to 1,200 different Eau-de-vie that range from 40 years to over 100 years old, making it an extremely rare offering.
The exquisite pairing menu will feature:
- Caviar Bubble Tea handmade with almond milk and dill
- Pairing: Champagne Telmont, Reserve Brut, NV
- Norwegian King Crab Salad prepared with Asian pear, Russian dressing, and onion rings
- Pairing: The Botanist, French 75
- Pepper Crusted F1 Japanese Filet Mignon served alongside crackling sweet potatoes, broccoli rabe, and green chili-garlic emulsion
- Pairing: Rémy XO Old Fashioned
- Passion Fruit Pavlova made with passion fruit sorbet and served alongside caramelized banana cookies
- Pairing: Rémy Martin Tercet, Neat
- Special Louis XIII by Remy Martin Tasting Experience
Tickets to this culinary journey are $750 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and may be made by visiting Jean Georges Steakhouse online or calling the restaurant directly at (702) 590-8660.
Michael Mina will host a lively dinner at BARDOT Brasserie in partnership with Moët Hennessey on December 3 at 7 p.m. The Moët Hennessey portfolio of wines and champagnes is known for being hand-curated, expertly sourced and a statement beverage for celebrating memorable moments for any occasion.
The menu will include:
- Foie Gras Éclair with black pepper pâte à choux
- Pairing: Dom Pérignon Cocktail
- Caviar French “Parfait” with dill fleurette, egg mimosa, bordelaise onions, and MINA Reserve Caviar
- Pairing: Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon 2012
- Lobster Thermidor with truffled cognac béchamel, parmesan breadcrumbs and fines herbs
- Pairing: Krug, Grande Cuvée, 169ème Édition
- Veal Blanquette En Croûte with winter baby vegetables, braised veal, truffled blanquette sauce and puff pastry
- Pairing: Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon Rose 2008
- Fleur de Cao Chocolate Soufflé with vanilla bean crème anglaise and peppermint chantilly
- Pairing: Hennessy Paradis
Tickets for this dining experience are $750 per person, plus tax and gratuity, and reservations can be made by visiting BARDOT Brasserie online or calling the restaurant directly at (702) 590-8610.
MGM Resorts Public Relations