Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Updated Venue Hours of Operation
BILOXI, Miss. – The crown jewel of Coastal Mississippi, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, is reopened with enhanced health and safety protocols for guests and team members. In adherence to Mississippi Gaming Commission regulations, Beau Rivage is being reopened in phases, with a selection of retail shops, hotel, pool, casino and restaurants as amenities open to guests.
MGM Resorts International’s comprehensive Seven Point Safety Plan infuses health and safety into the resort experience and includes masks, training and mandatory temperature checks for team members; physical distancing; handwashing stations and enhanced sanitization; HVAC controls and air quality; incident response protocols and digital innovations.
“We continue to provide a safe and enjoyable guest experience at Beau Rivage,” said Beau Rivage President and COO Travis Lunn. “There are new steps that have been introduced, but the core of our business has always been entertainment and hospitality, and those things are not missing in this new environment. The Beau done safely is still The Beau.”
As part of the Mississippi Gaming Commission’s Phase One Reopening guidelines, Beau Rivage’s casino floor is open at 50 percent capacity with new protocols based on social distancing and cleaning. Slot machines are configured to allow appropriate physical distancing and plexiglass barriers have been installed at table games. BetMGM Book, Bar & Grill is open for sports wagering, dining, video poker and television viewing. Slots, table games, video poker, sports betting kiosks and the cashier cage are available 24/7. The VIP Lounge is now open Sunday through Wednesday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m., and Thursday through Saturday 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. M life Rewards desk is open 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The Casino Host Desk is staffed from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
The Spa and Salon at Beau Rivage are taking appointments daily from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The pool is open Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. The fitness center is open Saturday from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Sunday through Friday 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Fallen Oak welcomes golfers back to the Tom-Fazio designed course, with tee times available Thursday-Sunday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dining establishments and bars open with modified hours and menus include:
- BR Prime – Tuesday – Thursday 5:30 – 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Stalla – Sunday - Tuesday 5 - 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 – 10:30 p.m.
- Jia - Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday 5 - 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 - 10:30 p.m.
- Terrace Café – 24/7
- Snacks – Daily 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Roasted Bean – Daily 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- BetMGM Bar - Cocktail Service 24/7
- BetMGM Grill – Thursday and Friday 5 – 10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- BetMGM Book - Sunday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Breeze Bar – 24/7
- High Limits Bar – Daily 12 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Retail outlets open with limited hours include:
- Essentials – 24/7
- Accents - Daily 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Actique - Daily 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Arcade - Thursday and Sunday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- BR Etc. – Daily 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Beau Rivage Collections - Daily 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Beau Rivage Emporium – Daily 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Bellini – Daily 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Black Clover – Daily 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Capri – Daily 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Jewelry Box - Daily 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Complimentary self-parking is available to guests. While valet parking is temporarily discontinued, luggage may be dropped off at the Porte cochere for bell service.
Please check back regularly for updates on venue openings and hours of operation.
For the latest news and high-resolution artwork, visit Beau Rivage Digital Newsroom.
ABOUT BEAU RIVAGE
Already known as the crown jewel of the Gulf Coast, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino continues to raise the bar. Named one of the “South’s Best Resorts” by Southern Living, MGM Resorts International’s AAA Four Diamond beachfront resort features 1,740 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, 10 restaurants, exciting nightlife and an 85,000-square-foot gaming area including BetMGM Book Bar & Grill, Mississippi’s full-service sports betting and entertainment destination. The resort also offers live entertainment in its 1,550-seat theatre, an upscale shopping promenade with a Black Clover Lounge and Topgolf Swing Suite, a world-class spa & salon and Fallen Oak, a Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course. For more information and reservations, call (888) 567-6667 or visit www.beaurivage.com.
Contact: Mary Cracchiolo Spain, 228.386.7134, email@example.com