Beau Rivage Fact Sheet
Facts about Beau Rivage Resort & Casino.
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
(228) 386-7134 – Media Information
(888) 567-6667 – Toll-Free Room Reservations
GENERAL PROPERTY FACTS
- Originally opened: March 16, 1999; re-opened: August 29, 2006
- Original cost and enhancements: $800 million; renovation cost: $550 million
- Part of the MGM Resorts International™ family
- More than 3,330,000 visitors in 2021
- At 1,740 rooms, the largest resort in the Southeast to receive the AAA Four Diamond award
- Tallest building in Mississippi; reaching 32 stories and 3.2 million square feet
- Forbes Travel Guide Recommended and recognized by Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as one of the country’s top resorts
- Beau Rivage features 11 restaurants, five lounges and bars, 10 retail venues, spa and salon, pool, championship golf course, 1550-seat theatre and convention center
- A spa and salon named one of the Top 20 Hotel Spas in the United States by Travel + Leisure and No. 6 in Spas of America’s Top 100 Spas rankings for 2021
- Full-service destination resort conveniently located on the Gulf Coast, approximately an hour drive from New Orleans to the west and Mobile, Alabama to the east; 20 minutes from Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport, serviced by 5 major airlines with 30 regularly scheduled daily flights
- In 2021, Beau Rivage flew in more than 80,000 patrons from 90 cities nationwide on MGM Resorts robust scheduled charter plane program -MGM Direct. Each night, 400 of the resort’s rooms are occupied by guests flown in on MGM Direct flights from five different cities throughout the country. The resort welcomed its one millionth air passenger on August 25, 2022.
- Beau Rivage features the most meeting space (50,000 square feet), table games (75), and theatre seats (1,550) in Coastal Mississippi
- Elegant atrium and lobby area featuring thousands of plants and flowers
- Luxurious guest rooms and suites with fresh, contemporary decor and amenities including LCD flat-screen TVs; undergoing a multimillion dollar room remodel in 2022
- The award-winning Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course Fallen Oak is exclusive to guests of Beau Rivage and served as home to a PGA TOUR Champions event for the last decade.
- With nearly 3,000 employees, largest private sector employer in Biloxi for the past 20+ years
ROOMS AND SUITES
The 32-story Beau Rivage features 1,740 rooms, including 147 Stay Well rooms and 95 luxury suites with all the amenities guests would expect from an AAA Four Diamond resort:
- $55 million remodel of guest rooms and suites to be completed in September 2022
- Room renovations are inspired by the Coastal Mississippi lifestyle, incorporating a color palette that pays homage to local sunsets, beach driftwood and reflections of the water.
- Coastal and beachy finishes infused with textures and patterns reminiscent of Southern homes.
- Artwork honors the fauna, flora and animals that are indigenous to region.
- All renovated rooms have the new Bellagio-branded mattress by Stearns & Foster.
- Renovated rooms feature a series of convenient technology touchpoints including the introduction of the digital key, upgraded Wi-Fi and digital thermostat to select room temperature and airflow.
- Contemporary interior design scheme with cherry-wood furniture, original artwork and stunning views of the Mississippi Gulf or the Back Bay
- Double pillow-top mattresses and triple sheeting
- Guest bathrooms with Grecian marble floors and surfaces, soaking tub and separate enclosed shower stall, third telephone, make-up/shaving mirror and hair dryer
- Writing desk featuring phone with voicemail and high-speed Internet access
- Stay Well rooms are designed to help minimize the impact travel has on the human body and optimize the guest experience through a variety of avenues, including aromatherapy, dawn simulators, night lighting, enhanced cleaning and infused shower heads.
BEAU RIVAGE ENTERTAINMENT
- Beau Rivage Theatre – Top entertainers like Jay Leno, Mariah Carey, Alanis Morissette, Tony Bennett, Billy Idol, The Beach Boys and Ron White light up the stage on weekends in the 1,550-seat theater featuring a $3 million, state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, considered one of the best-equipped theaters in the country. For updated listings or tickets: (888) 566-7469 or www.beaurivage.com
- Topgolf Swing Suite – Next-gen simulator bays bring excitement and fun for golfers and non-golfers alike with variety of virtual games – Topgolf target game, Zombie Dodgeball, Hockey Shots, Baseball Pitching, Quarterback Challenge, Carnival Classic and more – along with comfortable lounge seating.
- Black Clover Lounge – Located adjacent to Topgolf Swing Suite, Black Clover Lounge delivers another element of entertainment in a swanky yet comfortable setting.
Situated 20 minutes north of Beau Rivage, the Tom Fazio-designed Fallen Oak is an ultra-exclusive golf experience unmatched by any course in the Southeast, and offers:
- Spectacular play through one of the most lush and splendid architectural landscapes in the country with more than 1,000 mature oaks, pines and magnolias; wetlands, forest, marshes, pecan groves and more
- Five sets of tees with risk-reward options on each hole
- A 12,000-square-foot clubhouse built to resemble an Acadian-style Southern mansion
Beau Rivage features the following dining venues:
- BR Prime – Beau Rivage’s signature steak and seafood restaurant features prime grade steaks, fresh seafood and an extensive 3,000-bottle wine collection. One of only two Mississippi Forbes Travel Guide Recommended restaurants for 2021.
- Jia – A refreshed dining experience awaits guests at Beau Rivage’s award-winning Pan-Asian restaurant. The recently unveiled epicurean journey features offerings including Noodles by Jia, a noodle bar that focuses on handmade vegetable, meat and seafood dishes with Vietnamese flavors and textures. The newly renovated Jia greets diners with an open, inviting and Zen-inspired space and four distinct dining experiences sushi, teppanyaki, noodle bar and a la carte items. One of only two Mississippi Forbes Travel Guide Recommended restaurants for 2021.
- Stalla – Traditional menu, inspired by the northern Italian countryside offers gourmet selections paired with premium Italian wines and tempting dessert options showcased in an inviting open kitchen.
- BetMGM Book Bar & Grill – Elevated comfort food and American sports bar classics, featuring the award-winning Landmass Burger, 15 beers on tap, 40+ handcrafted bottled beers and adult milkshakes.
- The Buffet – More than 100 hot and cold selections including specialty foods, award-winning gumbo and other Southern favorites and live action stations preparing made-to-order items
- Atrium Café – Traditional Southern dishes and local favorites in a coastal garden atmosphere 24/7
- Topgolf Swing Suite – Light pub fare, including sliders, flatbreads and wings, premium cocktails
- The Roasted Bean – Steaming home-roasted coffee, sandwiches, pizzas, salads and desserts
- The Daiquiri Shop – Local and global pop-up cuisine, frozen alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Snacks – Fresh-made deli sandwiches, salads and desserts
- Fallen Oak – Located in the clubhouse, the restaurant features contemporary American bistro-style fare and panoramic views of the course
BARS AND NIGHTLIFE
- Breeze Bar – Exotic cocktails, specialty drinks and live music in the heart of the casino, open 24/7
- BetMGM Book Bar & Grill – Energetic mix of sports, 33 video poker machines, sports bar fare and 15 beers on tap, more than 40 bottled beers, adult milkshakes and hand-crafted cocktails. More than 100 HDTVs, including a 24-foot wide x 14-foot tall video wall.
- EIGHT75 – Ranked one of Nightclub & Bar Magazine’s top 100 establishments in the country; classic cocktails and signature martinis in a contemporary, plush environment
- Black Clover Lounge – Premium cocktails and light pub fare in an intimate smoke-free environment. Located adjacent to Topgolf Swing Suite
- Pool Bar & Café – Tropical drinks and cocktails with a view of the lush pool area
The resort’s 85,000-square-foot casino features 75 tabel games, more than 1,300 slot machines including mroe than 800 profressives and 160 video poker games, as well as a 16-table poker room. The resort also offers two luxurious high-roller salons that include seven blackjack and two baccarat tables; a high-limit slot room with 192 slot machines; an exclusive buffet and bar lounge; butler-style hors d’oeuvres at high-limit tables; dedicated cashier services; private restrooms and round-the-clock concierge service. The 1,500-square-foot Buffalo Zone features 50 player-favorite Buffalo-themed games such as Buffalo Chief™, Buffalo Max™, Buffalo Gold™, Buffalo Link™, Buffalo Gold Revolution™ and Buffalo Grand™.
Beau Rivage made history on August 1, 2018, when it took Mississippi’s first legal sports bet. Located in BetMGM Book Bar & Grill, six sports betting windows and four kiosks allow for 24/7 sports betting, with numerous screens displaying odds for a multitude of collegiate and professional competitions and events. In 2021, Beau Rivage was the first Coastal Mississippi casino to launch mobile sports betting with the BetMGM app allowing all guests onsite to place pre-game, live in-play, futures and parlay wagers from any mobile device. Guests at Beau Rivage no longer need to leave the pool, the spa, the roll at the craps table, or their dinner at BR Prime to get in on the action.
BEAU RIVAGE’S SPA AND SALON
While visiting the 20,000-square-foot Spa and Salon, guests enjoy personalized treatments ranging from therapeutic massages to results driven facials or a full-service salon:
- Fourteen massage treatment rooms; five facial rooms; a private pedicure room along with a pedicure room that can accommodate up to five guests at one time; five manicure stations; six stylist stations; make-up stations; a workout facility; and separate vanity areas for men and women featuring steam, sauna and whirlpool amenities
- Expanded treatment menu with innovative offerings using Hydra Facial, Brazilian Blowouts, and The Frangipani Salt Glow, an exotic body service.
- Designed in a living room setting, the Spa’s solarium delivers the comforts of home while inspiring the feelings of serenity and calm encompassing only the best in spa experiences
- State-of-the-art fitness facility featuring top-of-the-line Life Fitness Cybex equipment
- Note: The Spa and Salon boast more than 70 highly-trained professionals including massage therapists, aestheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists and more.
With a fabulous view of the Gulf, Beau Rivage’s lushly landscaped tropical pool is the perfect setting for a crowd of friends, a business event or a private getaway for two:
- Private poolside cabanas with luxury amenities and concierge services
- Poolside areas available for outdoor events and private functions
BEAU RIVAGE RETAILERS
Beau Rivage features the following boutiques:
- The Jewelry Box–Classic allure from the world’s most prestigious watch lines and distinctive fine jewelry collections by Gucci, LAGOS, and Roberto Coin
- Accents – Live Lucky with this large selection of Black Clover merchandise
- Actique – Luxurious beauty products for hair, skin and body care, everything to pamper yourself and look your best in the latest resort apparel
- Beau Rivage Collections – High-fashion design and in-demand trends by some of the leading brands in ladies’ designer jewelry and accessories, including a dedicated Pandora shop, Kendra Scott, Julie Vos, Brahmin, Crislu and many more
- Beau Rivage Emporium –Gift shop featuring Beau Rivage logo apparel, fun and sun necessities, snacks and drinks. Located on the second level, adjacent to the spa and salon
- Bellini Men’s Apparel – Designer sportswear and casual fashions and the latest in men’s gifts and accessories from Tommy Bahama, Robert Graham, Luminox, Creed, Tumi, Maceoo and more
- Bellini Gifts – Unique seasonal and coastal home décor, decorative boats, sea life and everything nautical for any room, including pieces from MacKenzie-Childs. It also features local artisan pottery, paintings and more
- Capri – Ladies’ contemporary trendsetting designer apparel by irresistible designers like Bailey 44, Ted Baker, Vince Camuto and Joseph Ribkoff, ready-to-wear items, swimwear, handbags, designer shoes and accessories
- Essentials – Open 24/7 for guest convenience, offering sundries, beverages, snacks, local Mississippi products and Beau Rivage souvenirs
- BR Etc – Offering snacks, sundries and travel accessories
- Fallen Oak Pro Shop – Fallen Oak logo apparel, golf equipment, accessories, gifts and more
- Regalo – An extensive collection of Brighton jewelry, accessories and handbags, featuring one of the largest collections of Brighton leather between New Orleans and Mobile
MEETING AND CONVENTION SPACE
Beau Rivage effortlessly merges unparalleled refinement with the most technologically advanced business procedures available to ensure exceptional affairs. With 50,000 square feet of state-of-the-art flexible meeting space, the resort can accommodate groups of up to 1,800.
- Magnolia Ballroom –17,000 square feet
- Camellia Ballroom – 7,200 square feet
- Azalea Room – 4,400 square feet
- Oaks Boardroom – 520 square feet of space with adjoining bar and pantry
Recognizing the technical needs of business travelers, Beau Rivage offers a fully equipped Business Center with the capabilities and comfort of one’s work office:
- Support functions such as typing and word processing assistance
- Rental computers, high-speed Internet access, traditional and overnight mail services, fax/copier/printer, office supplies and more
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 33 unique hotel and gaming destinations globally, including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. The Company’s 50/50 venture, BetMGM, LLC, offers U.S. sports betting and online gaming through market-leading brands, including BetMGM and partypoker. The Company is currently pursuing targeted expansion in Asia through the integrated resort opportunity in Japan. Through its “Focused on What Matters: Embracing Humanity and Protecting the Planet” philosophy, MGM Resorts commits to creating a more sustainable future, while striving to make a bigger difference in the lives of its employees, guests, and in the communities where it operates. The global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information, please visit us at www.mgmresorts.com. Please also connect with us @MGMResortsIntl on Twitter as well as Facebook and Instagram.