ARIA Welcomes Silver Oak Cellars for Wine Pairing Dinner June 23
Award-winning winery to partner with celebrity chef host Jean-Georges Vongerichten
for an exclusive dining experience
LAS VEGAS (June 12, 2023) – ARIA Resort & Casino will host one of Napa Valley’s most elite wine producers for one-night only Friday, June 23 at 7 p.m. as Silver Oak Cellars presents a wine pairing experience in collaboration with celebrity chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten at Jean Georges Steakhouse. The special event will be guided by Silver Oak Third Generation Vintner Matt Duncan who will walk guests through the wines for each course as Chef Vongerichten complements the evening’s dinner with a refreshing summer menu.
“Silver Oak Cellars is recognized around the world for the distinct taste and quality of their Cabernet Sauvignon wines,” said MGM Resorts International Executive Director of Wine and Master Sommelier Douglas Kim. “Along with the incredible wines that will be poured at this dinner, the team will present a special reserve wine from their collection exclusively for guests.”
Chef Vongerichten said, “It’s an honor to partner with Silver Oak Cellars for this wine pairing dinner at ARIA. I’ve been a fan of the wine brand for quite some time so to collaborate for a fun-filled evening of great food and drink while engaging with our diners is a night I am very much looking forward to.”
The dinner menu will include:
- Reception: Egg Toast, Crispy Sushi, Mushroom Spring Rolls and Shrimp Satay
- Wine Pairing: Gaston Chiquet "Tradition Premier Cru" Brut Champagne
- First Course: Madai Sashimi with Summer Peas and Herbal Buttermilk Emulsion
- Wine Pairing: Twomey Cellars, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa and Sonoma County 2022
- Second Course: Foie Gras and Strawberry Brulee with Aged Balsamic
- Wine Pairings: Twomey Cellars, Pinot Noir, Monument Tree, Anderson Valley 2016
- Third Course: Charred Duck Breast with Tomato and Mole
- Wine Pairings: Silver Oak, Library Release, Alexander Valley 2013 & Silver Oak, Library Release, Napa Valley 2013
- Fourth Course: Wagyu Beef crusted with Pastrami Spices, Smoked Potato Puree and Red Wine Jus
- Wine Pairing: Ovid, Napa Valley 2019 & Ovid, Hexameter, Napa Valley 2019
- Dessert: Rose Glazed Cherries, Matcha Sponge Cake and Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Wine Pairing: Château Rieussec, Premier Cru Classé, Sauternes, France 2007
Tickets to this event are $750 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited and reservations are required by visiting ARIA online.
ABOUT ARIA RESORT & CASINO
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on The Strip featuring amenities including world-class dining experiences at Din Tai Fung, Carbone and CATCH, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Combined with its unparalleled offerings, including the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA sets the bar for a new generation of resort experiences. ARIA is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com, call toll free at (866) 359-7757 or find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
MGM Resorts International