ARIA RESORT & CASINO WELCOMES THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH FESTIVE LOBBY DISPLAY
Chocolate, sugar and fondant pastry art creations ignite the holiday spirit
LAS VEGAS (November 18, 2021) – A cheery display has arrived at ARIA Resort & Casino with fun and flavorful pastry masterpieces designed to delight audiences of all ages. A life-size gingerbread man, a donut tower, sugar-filled candy canes, an overflowing cup of hot cocoa, ice cream cones, snowflakes and more, all made entirely of chocolate, sugar and fondant, will welcome guests in the ARIA Lobby throughout the holiday season.
Handcrafted by a team of ARIA pastry chefs that constructed the creation from beginning to end in 200 working hours, fun facts of the display include:
- An exquisite snow globe with a base made from 200 sugar panels; inside the globe, a hot cocoa cup is filled with tasty treats such as a large candy cane, colorful bears, a happy snowman, and other holiday confections
- Tall trees handmade with 1000 French Macarons
- Sugar cubes that each weigh 7-15 pounds
- A 6 foot-tall gingerbread man made with 100 pounds of dark chocolate
- Teal, dark blue, hot pink, light pink and yellow bears each handcrafted with 15 pounds of sugar
- Entire display required over 150 pounds of fondant, 600 pounds of sugar and 550 pounds of chocolate
“We wanted to bring joy and smiles to those visiting us during the holidays,” said ARIA Executive Pastry Chef Mathieu Lavallee. “This display is the result of a dedicated team who put their passion and skill behind that vision and made a special spectacle for all guests to enjoy.”
Colorful ornaments, Santa Claus sculptures, toy soldiers, and an exclusive holiday photo opportunity round out the festive spectacle. After viewing the lobby display, guests interested in a sweet treat can visit ARIA Patisserie to purchase holiday sugar cookies, gift boxes and more.
# # #
ARIA RESORT & CASINO
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on The Strip featuring amenities including world-class dining experiences at Din Tai Fung, Carbone and CATCH, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Combined with its unparalleled offerings, including the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA sets the bar for a new generation of resort experiences. ARIA is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com, call toll free at (866) 359-7757 or find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
MGM Resorts International
Kirvin Doak Communications