AMERICAN BAR & GRILLE AT BORGATA HOTEL CASINO & SPA DEBUTS NEW FALL SEASONAL MENU
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (November 12, 2021) – Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa’s signature contemporary grill concept, American Bar & Grille, has released a new seasonal menu inspired by fall’s festival of warm colors, changing leaves, and cooler temperatures. The restaurant’s American cuisine offers classic grill favorites focusing on seasonality and globally influenced flavors.
"Fall is an opportunity to recreate signature dishes while introducing new selections and recipes depictive of this time of the year,” said American Bar & Grille Executive Chef Aram Mardigian. “Ingredients featured throughout the menu include apples, pears, pumpkins, root vegetables, and mushrooms, as well as spices and herbs like sage, cinnamon, and ginger. We designed each dish with flavor combinations that create an enhanced decadence and epicurean journey through the season.”
Highlights of the fall menu include:
- American Cheese Board, served with warm ciabatta and fruit mustard.
- Bigeye Tuna Crudo, topped with cucumbers, radish, green apple, and garlic chili ponzu.
- Pumpkin Soup, accented with marshmallow cream.
- Butter Lettuce Salad, prepared with pears, walnuts, blue cheese, and pomegranate seeds.
- Wild Mushroom Pizza, handmade with basil pesto, roasted garlic, and three cheeses.
- Flavorful sides such as Crispy Brussel Sprouts and Bourbon and Honey Glazed Carrots.
New to the restaurant’s House Specialties section is a savory Rigatoni "All Amatriciana," made with spicy tomato sauce, guanciale and ricotta. Additional hearty main entrees are as follows:
- 16-ounce New York Strip Steak, served with Argentinian chimichurri.
- Double-Cut Pork Chop, dressed with caramelized apples, saba, and pomegranate.
- Wild Atlantic Cod, resting in a lobster butter sauce and fennel salad accompaniment.
- Apple Cider Glazed Atlantic Salmon, complemented with smoked shallots and beet chips.
- Local NJ Fluke, served with wild mushrooms and a truffle leek sauce.
Artfully created desserts including a traditional Apple Tart, topped with creamy vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle and seasonal cocktails such as Apple Cider Sangria and a Pumpkin Martini also are available.
For more information on American Bar & Grille’s hours of operation and to preview the full menu, please visit Borgata online.
# # #
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is an MGM Resorts Luxury Destination and market-leading casino resort, offering an unparalleled travel and entertainment experience on the East Coast. Features and amenities include 2,000 luxurious hotel rooms and suites; 106,000 square feet of meeting and event space; 161,000 square feet of gaming space; 2,400-seat Event Center; 900-seat Music Box theater; Premier Nightclub; two race and sports books; 11 retail boutiques; 13 fine dining and casual restaurants; Spa Toccare, connected to an indoor pool and adjacent outdoor garden; a Roman-style outdoor pool and Borgata Beer Garden. The Water Club at Borgata features 800 guestrooms and suites; Immersion Spa, a two-story spa and infinity-edge indoor lap pool on the 32nd floor; 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space; two indoor and two outdoor heated pools with distinct experiences; and five boutique retail shops. Borgata is located at 1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, New Jersey. For more information, visit theborgata.com, or follow Borgata on @BorgataAC on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.