Zodiac Travel: Plan a Hyper-Tailored Las Vegas Vacation
As more than half of Americans turn to astrology for life guidance, it comes as no surprise that travelers are using their zodiac signs to help plan incredible vacations. Jam-packed with a range of offerings, Las Vegas features amenities fit for any horoscope reading. With Virgo season in full swing, see below for some tips on how one can plan their next astrological adventure to Las Vegas.
- Virgo (August 23 – September 23): Virgos are known for seeking experiences with a special focus on healthy travel options. While staying physical is important, a sense of inner connectedness is crucial to a happy Virgo vacation.
- Stay: Perfect for those who have wellness in mind, Park MGM’s collection of Stay Well suites transforms hotel rooms into personal sanctuaries with offerings including air purifiers, aromatherapy, specialized lighting and Vitamin C infused showers.
- Play: Get the heart pumping while touring one of the city’s largest art collections with ARIA Resort & Casino’s Indoor Hike. Recover from a workout and exfoliate the entire body with the relaxing Coconut Brown Sugar Scrub treatment at The Spa at Park MGM.
- Libra (September 23 – October 23): Libras can appreciate well-thought aesthetics and lively moments of social connection. Because they tend to feel isolated in new environments, Libras gravitate towards experiences that promote opportunities to meet others.
- Stay: Acting as a home-away-from-home, NoMad Las Vegas, located on the top four floors of Park MGM, is styled with design-lovers in mind. Each suite is thoughtfully appointed with custom-designed furnishings, hardwood floors and original artwork curated by Paris-based design studio be-poles.
- Play: Take a trip to HAPPY PLACE at The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, where photo-loving Libras will find an interactive art exhibit named “the most Instagrammable pop-up in America.” Afterwards, grab a drink and make a friend at Mama Rabbit Bar at Park MGM – an ode to Oaxaca that boasts Las Vegas’ most extensive collection of mezcal and tequila.
- Scorpio (October 23 – November 22): Scorpios look for vacations that promote personal transformation and exploration. Renewal and growth are top of mind when it comes to planning a Scorpio getaway.
- Stay: As a water sign, Scorpios will feel right at home in a King Suite at Delano Las Vegas, which is designed to resemble the property’s South Beach sister resort. The 725-square-foot space features aquatic hues with photos of South Beach swimmers and sits right above the 11-acre aquatic playground found at Mandalay Bay Beach.
- Play: Start the day with peace and porpoise during a one-hour “Yoga With The Dolphins” experience at Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage. Finish the afternoon with Sadelle’s Sunset Hour menu at Bellagio Resort & Casino, where guests can enjoy happy hour prices on select bites and libations, including a sumptuous Tuna Tartare, a variety of specialty oysters and Salmon Rillete.