USA Today Wine & Food Experience Presented by Desert Ford Dealers Returns Oct. 26 to Las Vegas Festival Grounds
Powerhouse Talent Lineup Includes Roy Ellamar, Susan Feniger, The Bella Twins, Sommselect Master Sommeliers Ian Cauble & Chris Miller and More
WHAT 2019 USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience Las Vegas presented by Desert Ford Dealers
WHEN Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (early VIP access begins at 12 p.m.)
WHERE Las Vegas Festival Grounds, 311 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101
WHY USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience presented by Desert Ford Dealers is a quintessential gourmet event for locals and tourists alike to sample an eclectic collection of culinary offerings from a variety of MGM Resorts International restaurants and other fine Las Vegas restaurants. Guests learn from and interact with celebrated chefs, entertainers and industry leaders and enjoy tastings of premium spirits, fine wines and craft beers. The Las Vegas epicurean event is part of a 10-city USA TODAY culinary tour produced by R Entertainment.
PRELIMINARY LINEUP OF RESTAURANTS & CHEFS
- Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar, Chef Dai Matsuda
- Bajamar Seafood & Tacos, Chef George Lopez
- bBd’s Beers Burgers Desserts, Chef Ralph Perrazzo
- Border Grill at Mandalay Bay, Chef Susan Feniger
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen, Chef Eliab Valencia
- CHICA, Chef Gustavo Sanchez
- Diablo’s Cantina at Luxor, Chef Saul Ortiz-Cruz
- EDO Tapas
- Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar, Chef Francesco Di Caudo
- Graffiti Bao
- Greene St Kitchen, Chef Joe Zanelli
- Harvest by Roy Ellamar at Bellagio, Chef Roy Ellamar
- Holsteins Shakes and Buns, Chef Hugo Capistran
- La Monjá Cantina, Chef DJ Noel Flores
- Le Cirque at Bellagio
- Libertine Social at Mandalay Bay, Chef Jamaal Taherzadeh
- MICHAEL MINA Bellagio, Chef Nick Dugan
- Once Nikkei, Chef Losa Yi
- Oscar’s Steakhouse, Chef Ryan Rowland
- Osteria Costa at The Mirage, Chef Creon Mallett
- Ragin’ Cajun Cookin’ Services
- Sambalatte, Chef Luiz Oliveira
- Shiraz Restaurant & Bar, Chef Jainine Jaffer
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chef Brian Howard
- The Steak House at Circus Circus, Chef Bob O’Brien
- Vagabond at Excalibur
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, Chef Joe Johnson
- MGM Resorts International Celebrity Chefs
- Susan Feniger (Border Grill and BBQ Mexicana at Mandalay Bay)
- Roy Ellamar (Harvest by Roy Ellamar at Bellagio)
Special Guests Including
SommSelect Master Sommelier Ian Cauble & Master Sommelier Chris Miller
- Cauble is among 274 master sommeliers in the world. Featured player in Netflix cult classic “SOMM.” Renowned global hunter of exceptional wines.
- Miller is among 274 master sommeliers in the world; named “Best Young Sommelier in the World” (at International Chaîne des Rotisseurs Competition); winemaker, Seabold Cellars, Monterey County, Calif.
- Cauble & Miller are featured in The Cellar wine seminar (first-come, first-served only; no reserved seats).
- Cauble & Miller present a seminar entitled “Drink Like a Somm” in The Cellar; and Q&A “Ask the Somm” for VIP ticketholders in the VIP Lounge.
The Bella Twins – Brie and Nikki Bella: founders, Belle Radici Wines
- The Bella Twins are featured in an exclusively ticketed experience “Wine Down with The Bellas” sampling their Belle Radici wines, a Q&A and autograph/photo session. ($180)
- The Bella Twins also present a wine Seminar in The Cellar entitled “Partners in Wine.” This session is open to all guest, first come, first served, no reserved seating
- Brie Bella & Nikki Bella, stars of Total Bellas on E! Network. Co-founders, Belle Radici Wines, Napa, CA. Former WWE champions and entrepreneurs.
TICKETS Purchase tickets at the Wine & Food Experience event page. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Ticket options include:
- Grand Tasting ($65 presale; $85 at the door): 1 p.m. entry, unlimited samplings of chef creations from the best local restaurants, fine wines and craft beer tastings, access to chef demonstrations on The Culinary Stage, access to classes and seminars in The Cellar.
- VIP Grand Tasting ($85 presale; $140 at the door):
- Early admission into the Festival Grounds at noon, access to a VIP lounge which includes tastings of premium wines and hors-d’oeuvres, VIP Restrooms and all benefits included in the Grand Tasting.
- Martha Stewart Brand Feature. Display and wine sampling by Martha Stewart Wine Co. Guests will enjoy wine tasting from Martha’s exclusively curated collection.
- Grand Tasting. More than 30 restaurants will feature the culinary flavors of Las Vegas. The epic Las Vegas dining scene will be on full display as top chefs, restaurateurs and gourmet leaders greet guests and savor wine, craft beer, spirits and gourmet bites.
- The Culinary Stage & The Cellar. The Grand Tasting will include a schedule of demonstrations on The Culinary Stage; and a wine and spirits seminars in The Cellar – open to all ticketholders on a first-come, first-served basis.
USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience in Las Vegas is presented by Desert Ford Dealers and sponsored by City National Bank, and Thermador/Ferguson with audio video services provided by QSC. USA TODAY NETWORK reaches more than 125 million unique monthly users through award-winning content and unique experiences. USA TODAY’s Wine & Food Experience tour is supported by an eight-month marketing campaign.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact: Todd Wienke email@example.com or Mike O’Donnell, firstname.lastname@example.org. For restaurant participation, contact: Lauren Wissmann, email@example.com
- Hashtags: #LVWFE, #USATWFE, #WFE
- USATWFE Facebook & Instagram: @usatodaywinefood; Twitter: @usatwfe
- MGM Resorts Facebook: @MGMResorts; Instagram & Twitter: @MGMResortsIntl
About USA TODAY NETWORK.
USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett Co, Inc. (NYSE: GCI), is the largest local-to-national media organization in the country, powered by our award-winning newsrooms and marketing solutions business. With deep roots in local communities spanning the U.S. with more than 100 brands, plus USA TODAY, we engage more than 125 million people every month through a diverse portfolio of multi-platform content offerings and experiences. For more information, visit Gannett.com/
About Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart is an Emmy Award-winning television show host, entrepreneur, bestselling author of 92 books, and America’s most trusted lifestyle expert and teacher reaching 100 million consumers monthly across media and merchandising platforms. Her myriad products for everyday living – from cooking to crafting to healthy living, even pet care -- are found in more than 70 million households with a growing retail presence in thousands of locations. In 2015, Martha merged her company with Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQBG), and today serves as Chief Creative Officer and a Member of the Board. Sequential, a global brand management company with a portfolio of renowned consumer names, generates more than $4 billion annually in global retail sales. Visit MarthaStewart.com/ and SequentialBrandsGroup.com/
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 30 unique hotel and destination gaming offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. Expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, the company recently acquired the operations of Empire City Casino in New York and Hard Rock Rocksino in Ohio, which was rebranded as MGM Northfield Park. In 2018, MGM Resorts opened MGM Springfield in Massachusetts, MGM COTAI in Macau, and the first Bellagio-branded hotel in Shanghai. The 83,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information visit us at www.mgmresorts.com.
About R Entertainment
R Entertainment is an experiential marketing and business development company, producing 200 dates a year, such as the USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, The Taco Festival with Comcast Spectacor, Children’s Festivals with public television, Kentucky Derby Fillies & Lilies Party, Super Bowl events, PGA Waste Management Phoenix Open, Arizona Diamondbacks Evening on the Diamond, The Good Life Festivals by Shea Homes, and others. R Entertainment also books concert entertainment nationwide. Visit R-Entertainment.com.
USA TODAY NETWORK
USA TODAY WINE & FOOD EXPERIENCE
MGM Resorts International