‘Taste of Bellagio’ Debuts at The Buffet
LAS VEGAS (December 12, 2017) – The Buffet at Bellagio, known for its live-action stations and exceptional service, welcomes the addition of “Taste of Bellagio,” along with expanded offerings of decadent caviar, crab legs and more.
Taste of Bellagio
Included in The Buffet’s lunch and dinner service pricing, “Taste of Bellagio” features four stations with signature menu items from the resort’s award-winning culinary collection. Participating restaurants and signature dishes will rotate seasonally to provide new flavors for guests to savor. The current “Taste of Bellagio” line-up includes:
- Lago by Julian Serrano’s Malloreddus Pasta, pork sausage, tomato sauce
- Harvest by Roy Ellamar’s Chopped Spinach Salad, Blue Lizard Farm’s bloomsdale spinach, bacon, blue cheese, asparagus and tomato vinaigrette
- Noodles’ Chicken Pad Thai, flat rice noodles, chicken, egg, peanuts, bean sprouts and onions
- Todd English’s Olives’ Tuscan Farmhouse Flatbread, Mozzarella cheese, shaved Smithfield ham, asparagus and caramelized onions
The Buffet also has expanded a number of its selections to enrich the already extensive array of globally inspired cuisine:
- Hot snow crab and Dungeness crab offerings are now featured seven days a week.
- New to the Teppan station, guests can now enjoy quail, wild boar and lamb sausage available from 3 p.m. – 10 p.m., Fridays –Sundays during gourmet dinner service.
- A variety of new hot and cold selections, mouthwatering desserts and gourmet side dishes have been added to the menu.
The one-of-a-kind, lavish caviar station is now available seven days a week from 3 p.m.- 10 p.m. during gourmet dinner service. The elevated offering provides flavors from some of the world’s finest caviars including American, Tobiko and salmon roe. Elevating the experience, a chef attendant oversees the station, personally creating fresh house-made blinis and miniature buckwheat waffles based on the preference of each guest. Traditional garnishes of chopped egg, onions and crème fraiche also are available.
For additional information and pricing* for The Buffet at Bellagio, visit Bellagio online.
*Pricing subject to change based on holidays and special events.
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio Resort & Casino overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake, where fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet choreographed to music and lights. Within Bellagio are award-winning dining experiences including two AAA Five Diamond restaurants, Julian Serrano’s Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family. Bellagio is home to an impressive collection of luxury retailers including Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Hermès, SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker and OMEGA. A world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a luxurious spa and salon, dynamic nightlife at The Bank, Hyde Bellagio and Lily Bar & Lounge and an elegant casino all add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience. Bellagio is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com, call toll free at (888) 987-6667or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
MGM Resorts International