Osteria Costa Brings Sunday Brunch to The Mirage
LAS VEGAS (June 6, 2018) – Osteria Costa, The Mirage’s newest Coastal Italian hotspot, now offers brunch. Available from 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. every Sunday, the menu features quintessential favorites with a Southern-Italian twist, including a mix of sweet and savory breakfast and lunch classics in addition to the restaurant’s most popular dinner items. Brunch-goers are invited to revel in a festive midday feast which includes a selection of fluffy pancakes, hand-made paninis, fresh pastas and bottomless cocktails.
Brunch menu highlights include:
- Organic Eggs ‘Cacio e Pepe’: Available as an omelet or a scramble – the egg dish combines Caciocavallo sauce, pecorino romano, black pepper and is finished with pink peppercorn.
- Baba Al Rhum Toast: Coated in a rum-based syrup, the regionally inspired French toast is topped with caramelized bananas and Nutella.
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes: Two fluffy pancakes made with ricotta and lemon for a rich, creamy texture complete with blueberry conserva, whipped cream, powdered sugar and fresh lemon zest.
- Avocado ‘Bruschetta’ Toast: Grilled sourdough bread smothered with avocado spread, calabrian chili oil, white-balsamic-pickled onions and a poached egg.
- Linguine Carbonara: House-made linguine tossed in authentic carbonara sauce with pecorino romano, Parmigiano Reggiano, pancetta, organic eggs and roasted onions.
- Bottomless Cocktails: Guests may enjoy refreshing selections of house-made sangria, mimosas, bloody mary’s or bellinis.
Click here to download hi-res images and a complete menu.
Osteria Costa is located at The Mirage on the casino level, adjacent to Pantry and Cravings Buffet. For reservations, call The Mirage Concierge at (702) 791-7111 or visit Open Table. Hours of Operation are as follows:
- Brunch: Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dinner: Daily, 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.?
ABOUT THE MIRAGE
Ideally located, The Mirage Hotel & Casino is the place to stay and play. From the iconic Volcano to the lush tropical pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other. The resort features contemporary accommodations; dynamic entertainment including The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil, Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment, Boyz II Men and the Aces of Comedy series; tantalizing restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio; a luxurious spa and salon; and Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. The Mirage is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mirage.com, call toll free at (800) 374-9000 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
MGM Resorts International