Michael Mina's BARDOT Brasserie Offers Weekend Brunch Experience at ARIA
Inspired Parisian Brunch Features Everlasting Rosé Wine, Unique Cocktails and Exquisite Dishes such as Croissant Benedict and Hunter’s Waffle with Duck Confit
LAS VEGAS (February 9, 2015) – BARDOT Brasserie, Chef Michael Mina’s French restaurant at ARIA Resort & Casino, continues its love affair with Las Vegas with the debut of a délicieux brunch experience every Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Guests can indulge in decadent dishes such as Lobster Croissant Benedict and Brioche French Toast with vanilla mascarpone while enjoying rosé wine and avant-garde brunch cocktails.
“Brunch is an important part of the Parisian brasserie experience,” said Michael Mina. “Our brunch menu features the classics, brought back with our own vision and style, such as eggs benedict served atop our handmade croissants or the addition of duck confit to a traditional waffle.”
Highlights of BARDOT’s brunch include:
- Elevated Breakfast Classics – BARDOT’s towering French Toast is a sweet brioche covered in orgeat syrup, candied almonds and mascarpone frosting. The Hunter’s Waffle features a gourmet twist of duck confit, root vegetable hash, poached egg and maltaise sauce, a classic sauce made by adding the juice of blood oranges to a basic Hollandaise. BARDOT’s Seasonal Fruit is offered with a unique parfait presentation of layered frozen pistachio yogurt accompanied by melt-in-your-mouth beignets.
- Croissant Benedicts – BARDOT’s re-imagined Benedict comes to life on a buttery, flaky croissant on par with the best Parisian bakeries. Guests can select Maine Lobster, Smoked Salmon, Swiss Chard or the classic Paris Ham complemented by a perfectly poached egg and creamy hollandaise.
- Egg Presentations – A highlight of the menu, Chef Mina has taken on several traditional “les œufs” dishes and incorporated his own stylish spin. The King Crab Crepe envelops a sunny-side-up egg with hearty portions of king crab and wild mushroom topped with Normandy Cider Beurre Blanc. Fluffy and rich, the French Omelet is filled with gruyére cheese, fines herbs and fresh shallots; while the Quiche Lorraine combines Neuske’s bacon and organic eggs into a traditional French tart.
- Everlasting Rosé Wine – Bringing an additional touch of chic to brunch, BARDOT is the only restaurant in Las Vegas to feature rosé wine. For $20 a person, guests can sip Château D’Esclans Whispering Angel throughout their meal. Wine connoisseurs looking to take advantage of BARDOT’s unparalleled variety of coveted rosé wines also may select from the restaurant’s exclusive roving rosé cart featuring top vintages from around the world.
- Brunch Cocktails – Crafted by ARIA and Mina’s mixology teams, BARDOT presents a variety of inventive early-day libations such as the La Belle Helene, a refreshing mixture of Grey Goose Le Melon Vodka, basil, lime and sparkling rosé garnished with fresh honeydew. A twist on the classic ginger libation, the French Mule features rare yellow chartreuse, yuzu and ginger syrup with a unique radish garnish.
BARDOT Brasserie is located on the second floor of ARIA. The restaurant’s hours of operation are:
- Dinner daily from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Nightly happy hour from 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. at the bar and in the lounge
- Brunch from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
For reservations or for more information call 877.230.2742 or visit www.ARIA.com. Follow BARDOT on Twitter and Instagram at @Bardot_LV.
ABOUT ARIA RESORT & CASINO
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on The Strip featuring an unprecedented combination of striking architecture, sustainable design, spectacular amenities, high-end service and premium meeting and convention space. Combined with its unparalleled amenities including luxurious shopping at Crystals and the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA introduces a new generation of resort experiences, unlike anything Las Vegas has ever seen. ARIA and its neighboring properties are a joint venture between MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and Infinity World Development Corp, a subsidiary of Dubai World. For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com or call toll free at (866) 359-7757; also find ARIA on Facebook and Twitter.