MGM Springfield Introduces Exclusive Benefits in New England for M life Rewards® Members
Loyalty Program Now Offers Distinct Rewards in Springfield, Worcester, and Foxborough, Massachusetts
SPRINGFIELD, MASS. (January 18, 2019) – MGM Springfield, New England’s first integrated luxury resort and entertainment destination, has introduced a new series of exciting benefits throughout New England for members of M life Rewards, MGM Resorts’ industry-leading loyalty program.
Members can enjoy exclusive discounts and incentives from MGM Springfield’s M life Rewards Local Partners including the New England Patriots, Springfield Thunderbirds, Worcester Railers, The Hanover Theatre, Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, Hannoush Jewelers and Kringle Candle.
“We’re always working to find ways to extend our partnerships beyond the footprint of our property,” said Anika Gaskins, vice president of national marketing for MGM Springfield. “This allows us to work with local and regional businesses to provide guests with even more perks and access to the best of what Western Massachusetts offers.”
M life Rewards members can enjoy the following in Springfield, Worcester and Foxborough, Massachusetts:
- A 10% discount on Springfield Thunderbirds merchandise at home games
- Discounted tickets for the Worcester Railers’ Friday home games and a 10% discount on team merchandise
- A 10% discount on admission to The Patriots Hall of Fame and a 10% discount on Patriots team merchandise
- A 10% discount on Broadway shows at The Hanover Theatre
- A 15% discount on admission to Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame and a 10% discount on merchandise at The Hall of Fame Store
- Complimentary jewelry cleaning at Hannoush Jewelers while at MGM Springfield and special discounts on store purchases based on M life Rewards tier level
- Special discounts on purchases at Kringle Candle at MGM Springfield and Bernardston, Massachusetts based on M life Rewards tier level
About MGM Springfield
MGM Springfield covers three city blocks in the heart of downtown Springfield, Mass. Creating 3,000 permanent jobs and igniting a cultural and economic renaissance in a historic New England city, the resort, which combines new construction with revived historic buildings, offers more than 125,000 square feet of gaming space, a 250-room boutique hotel on Main Street, superior spa services, diverse retail and inspired dining headlined by award-winning Chef Michael Mina’s Cal Mare. MGM Springfield also features the seven-screen Regal luxury cinema complex, bowling lanes, a seasonal skating rink and outdoor marketplace displaying local art, events and talent. MGM Springfield opened on August 24, 2018. For additional information, please visit mgmspringfield.com.
About MGM Resorts International’s M life Rewards
M life Rewards is MGM Resorts International’s premier rewards program. Members earn benefits at 17 world-renowned MGM Resorts destinations including Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, The Mirage, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur in Las Vegas; Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi, MGM Grand Detroit, MGM National Harbor in Maryland and Borgata in Atlantic City. With just one card, M life Rewards members have access to experiential rewards, personalized offers and exclusive benefits such as special room rates, pre-sale entertainment and fight tickets, priority reservations, and invitations to members-only events. Preferred relationships, including Hyatt, Southwest Airlines, Royal Caribbean International and Avis Budget Group, provide members additional value, access and offers throughout the world on land, air and sea. For more information, visit mlife.com or connect on Facebook or Twitter.
Saverio Mancini / Ellanje Ferguson
MGM Springfield Communications
(413) 273-5580 / (413) 273-5581