MGM Resorts’ M life Rewards Members Earn Benefits and Offers for Enjoying Restaurants, Shows, Spas and More
LAS VEGAS – MGM Resorts International’s M life Rewards is a premier loyalty program that is available to all guests, transforming everyday travelers into VIPs. Members receive benefits for virtually every dollar spent at 17 world-renowned destinations in Las Vegas and across the U.S.
Upon logging in to mlife.com, members will find personalized offers tailored to them. Members have the convenience of bundling endless experiences across MGM Resorts destinations – booking a room at Mandalay Bay, reserving dinner at ARIA’s Julian Serrano, purchasing tickets for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at MGM Grand – with just the click of a button. The premier rewards program also offers exclusive, members-only adventures.
Drawing from MGM Resorts unmatched portfolio of amenities, M life Rewards also features more than 70 unique M life Moments, ranging from swimming with the sharks at Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium to private batting practice at Detroit’s Comerica Park.
M life Rewards members enjoy benefits and unprecedented access at Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas , The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur in Las Vegas; MGM Grand Detroit; Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City; Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi; and MGM National Harbor in Maryland.
Key M life Rewards Elements:
M life Rewards Resources:
- Military & Veterans Program (MVP) – Launched in July 2017, the Military & Veterans Program (MVP) provides special recognition, discounts and benefits at MGM Resorts destinations throughout the U.S. to all U.S. active duty, guard, reserve, retired military, veterans and their spouses. Created by MGM Resorts’ Veterans Employee Network Group as another way to show appreciation for our nation’s heroes, MVP features automatic upgrades to the second Tier Level, Pearl, with benefits including complimentary self-parking at MGM Resorts properties. Guests can sign up with a military ID at any M life Rewards Desk at M life Rewards destinations.
- M life Rewards MasterCard – Launched in June 2016, this credit card allows members to achieve higher Tier status, earn M life Rewards faster and turn everyday purchases into exclusive hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences at M life Rewards destinations. Cardholders earn M life Rewards Points and Tier Credits for every dollar spent, receive an upgrade to Pearl Tier status and priority hotel check-in at all M life Rewards destinations. Additional cardholder benefits include complimentary self-parking and buffet line passes at M life Rewards’ Las Vegas resorts.
- Benefits for Non-Gaming Spend – M life Rewards members earn Tier Credits for virtually every dollar spent on hotel stays, restaurants, entertainment, attractions, spas, casinos and more at MGM Resorts’ 17 participating resorts, receiving additional benefits with each Tier Level.
- M life Moments – M life Moments are exclusive to MGM Resorts and only can be enjoyed by M life Rewards members. As members reach new Tier Levels, they unlock access to additional Moments that provide special access to memorable experiences at their favorite resorts.
- mlife.com – The program’s website, mlife.com, enhances trip planning by inviting members and guests to browse the site, discover and select their favorite amenities within MGM Resorts portfolio of brands and easily bundle them into one itinerary. Selecting from restaurants helmed by celebrity chefs, award-winning resorts, internationally acclaimed shows and more, it’s easy to create a dream virtual itinerary.
- Tier Levels – M life Rewards has five member tiers – Sapphire, Pearl, Gold, Platinum and the premium, invitation-only NOIR. New members can sign up for free and start at Sapphire with immediate benefits for hotel stays, entertainment and more.
- Tier Benefits – Based on Tier Level, benefits include special room and retail discounts, pre-sale access to concert and fight tickets, priority reservations, room upgrades, priority hotel check-in line, and more.
- Preferred Partnerships – By establishing preferred partnerships with premier companies such as Hyatt, Southwest Airlines, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Avis, Pinnacle Entertainment and Thunder Valley, M life Rewards provides members additional value, access and offers with brands throughout the world on land, air and sea.
# # #