Group Travel to Las Vegas Gets the VIP Treatment with New MGM Resorts Connections
Small groups visiting Las Vegas for bachelor parties, family reunions and birthday celebrations now have one-stop service with MGM Resorts Connections to design dream trips from start to finish
LAS VEGAS – Traveling to Las Vegas with your friends or family just got a whole lot easier, especially if you were the person who (was) volunteered to be the social organizer. MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) has launched MGM Resorts Connections, a free one-stop-shop for groups to book entire dream vacations, including hotel rooms, restaurant reservations, VIP nightclub access, private spa suites, show tickets and more at 12 iconic resorts across the Las Vegas Strip.
If traveling with a group and reserving at least five guestrooms (yep, only five rooms) – whether for a bachelor or bachelorette party, golf getaway, family reunion, special birthday or just to get away with loved ones or people you like a lot, you can work with a dedicated MGM Resorts Connections professional at no cost to personalize and make all the arrangements for a stress-free, unforgettable vacation.
Here are just a few of the perks of MGM Resorts Connections:
- Skip Check-in Lines: MGM Resorts Connections allows guests to avoid check-in lines; the group leader can pick up everyone’s room keys directly from the concierge upon arrival.
- Party Pass: MGM Resorts Connections takes groups to the front of the line with VIP wristbands to the world’s greatest nightlife and daylife experiences. Each room booked at MGM Grand receives two complimentary wristbands for the hottest parties in town at Hakkasan and WET REPUBLIC.
- Best Table in the House: Groups can enjoy the top table and most luxurious private dining rooms at the best restaurants on The Strip such as Jean Georges Steakhouse at ARIA, Julian Serrano’s award-winning Picasso at Bellagio, or Michael Mina’s PUB 1842 at MGM Grand.
- Enjoy Shows Together: There’s no more worrying about reserving great seats all together at popular shows such as Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil at Mandalay Bay. Special ticket pricing for groups also is available.
- Discounts: Whether you are an existing member of MGM Resorts’ free rewards program, M life, or sign up for it this trip, you will have insider access to M life discounts for hotel stays.
- Instant VIP: Group leaders automatically advance to the third level of M life, the Gold Tier, as a thank you for booking their vacation through MGM Resorts Connections. This means the next time they visit Las Vegas, they’ll enjoy perks such as access to priority hotel check-in lines, priority dining reservations and discounts on shopping.
MGM Resorts Connections makes it fun to take the lead on coordinating a group trip by leaving the heavy lifting to the professionals. With more than 100 restaurants, 20 shows and 50 nightlife and daylife experiences to choose from across MGM Resorts’ dynamic Las Vegas properties, it can be difficult to decide on the options. The MGM Resorts Connections professional will do the research and provide expert advice and guidance on what to see, do and experience based on your group’s interests and then arrange all the details.
MGM Resorts Connections professionals also can deliver unique experiences. Dive with sharks at Mandalay Bay
in North America’s only predator-based aquarium. Follow a personal trainer on a heart-pumping Indoor Hike exploring ARIA Resort & Casino’s
$40 million fine art collection. Sip cocktails mixed tableside at Hyde Bellagio
’s early evening lounge experience, while taking in the best views of the world-famous dancing fountains. Be escorted to your very own VIP private seating at a popular show with a chilled bottle of Champagne waiting for you and your guests. Special touches and unique experiences are sure to surprise and delight the group and make you look like a rock star.
“We understand how overwhelming and time consuming it can be to plan a vacation for a group of any size,” said Adam Clough, MGM Resorts’ Director of Corporate Concierge. “With MGM Resorts Connections, we make every stage of the process as easy, enjoyable and as personalized as possible. Guests now have one point of contact to arrange an incredible trip with spectacular experiences.”
International travelers can speak with the MGM Resorts Connections concierge team fluent in Spanish, French and Mandarin.
To book a trip through MGM Resorts Connections, guests can call toll free at (855) 554-5004, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.mgmresortsconnections.com
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating a portfolio of destination resort brands including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company is in the process of developing MGM National Harbor in Maryland and MGM Springfield in Massachusetts. The Company also owns 51 percent of MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino and is developing a gaming resort in Cotai, and 50 percent of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features ARIA Resort & Casino. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company's website at www.mgmresorts.com.
About MGM Resorts International’s M life
M life is MGM Resorts International’s premier rewards program. Members earn benefits for virtually every dollar spent at 15 world-renowned MGM Resorts destinations including Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur in Las Vegas; Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi and MGM Grand Detroit. With just one card, M life members have access to experiential rewards, personalized offers and exclusive benefits such as special room rates, pre-sale entertainment and fight tickets, priority reservations, and invitations to members-only events. Preferred relationships, including Hyatt, Southwest Airlines, Royal Caribbean International, Avis Budget Group and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), provide members additional value, access and offers throughout the world on land, air and sea. For more information, visit mlife.com or connect on Facebook or Twitter.
# # #
MGM Resorts International