MGM Resorts International Corporate Fact Sheet
Corporate Fact Sheet
MGM Resorts International
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 27 unique hotel offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. The company is expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, developing MGM Springfield in Massachusetts and MGM COTAI in Macau, and debuting the first international Bellagio branded hotel in Shanghai. The 77,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®.
MGM Resorts International is the leader in entertainment and hospitality – a diverse collection of extraordinary people, distinctive brands and best-in-class destinations. Working together, we create partnerships and experiences that engage, entertain, and inspire.
MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, exciting world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences.
Executive Management Team
- Jim Murren, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Bill Hornbuckle, President
- Corey Sanders, Chief Operating Officer
- Dan D’Arrigo, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- John McManus, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Phyllis James, Chief Diversity Officer and Corporate Responsibility Officer
- Bill Scott, Executive Vice President Corporate Strategy, Senior Resident Executive – China
- Anton Nikodemus, Chief Operating Officer, Regional Operations
- Lili Tomovich, Chief Experience Officer
- Michelle DiTondo, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Alan Feldman, Executive Vice President, Global Corporate Communications and Industry Affairs
MGM Resorts has been honored for its commitment to being a socially responsible company, including an industry-leading diversity and inclusionary culture, community engagement and philanthropy initiatives, and environmentally sustainable approaches to development and operations.
FORTUNE® Magazine recognized MGM Resorts on its list of World’s Most Admired Companies® for 2017 and 2016. In 2014, the Company received the Alliance to Save Energy’s "Galaxy" Star Award for its achievements in energy efficiency, including the reduction of its Las Vegas properties’ energy use by more than 420 million kilowatt hours. The U.S. Green Building Council awarded six LEED® Gold certifications to CityCenter, one of the largest sustainable developments in the world. Fifteen of the Company’s resorts have achieved prestigious Green Key designations for environmental sustainability.
CR Magazine recognized Chairman and CEO Jim Murren as a Responsible CEO of the Year for 2013. PR News in 2013 recognized MGM Resorts for its overall CSR practices. MGM Resorts is among leading FORTUNE 500 companies recognized by The Women’s Forum of New York for advancing women in corporate governance.
MGM Resorts International is committed to the economic empowerment of all people including shareholders, employees and business partners. The Company’s Diversity Initiative provides opportunities in employment, purchasing and construction to minorities, women and disadvantaged enterprises.
Since 2001, through its Supplier and Construction Diversity programs, MGM Resorts has spent a cumulative total of more than $4 billion with minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned and disadvantaged enterprises, as well as businesses owned by disabled and lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT) individuals.
MGM Resorts International is committed to being a global leader in sustainability and stewardship of the environment. The Company has adopted a philosophy of sustainable design, construction and operations that yields innovative conservation measures while reducing waste.
Community Relations and Philanthropy
It is the mission of MGM Resorts International to strengthen the communities in which it operates. The MGM Resorts Corporate Philanthropy Program serves as the principle funding entity for the Company’s community and social investments, with the objective of collaboratively strengthening organizations and programs in communities where its employees live, work and care for their families.
MGM Resorts International takes a leadership role in corporate citizenship through its employee-funded MGM Resorts Foundation. The Foundation is the Company’s nonprofit philanthropic entity that collects and disburses employee donations to deserving charities and causes in communities where its employees live and work. Since its inception in 2002, the Foundation has raised nearly $75 million in employee donations to support charities in communities where the company operates.
For more information regarding the Company’s CSR efforts, please visit: www.mgmresorts.com/csr.
Stock Symbol: MGM
Principal Exchange: New York Stock Exchange in the United States
Employees in the U.S: 68,000
- Las Vegas: 51,000
Employees in Macau: 10,000
Rooms/Suites in the U.S.: 47,000
- Las Vegas: 40,900
Rooms/Suites in Macau: 2,000
MGM Resorts Destinations:
- CityCenter (50 percent owned by MGM Resorts)
- ARIA Sky Suites
- MGM Grand
- SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand
- The Mansion at MGM Grand
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Mandalay Bay
- Delano Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Monte Carlo (rebranding as Park MGM and NoMad Hotel in 2018)
- New York-New York
- Circus Circus Las Vegas
- Gold Strike Tunica
- Beau Rivage Biloxi
- MGM Grand Detroit
- Borgata Atlantic City
- MGM National Harbor, Maryland
- MGM Springfield, Massachusetts (scheduled to open in 2018)
- MGM China Holdings Limited (56 percent owned by MGM Resorts)
- MGM Macau
- MGM COTAI
- Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality (49 percent owned by MGM Resorts)
- MGM Grand Sanya
- Bellagio by MGM Shanghai
- Diaoyutai Boutique Hotel Chengdu
- Diaoyutai Hotel Hangzhou
- Convention and Conference Space: Total meeting and convention space upon completion of expansions: 4 million square feet within a two-mile stretch on the Las Vegas Strip
- Entertainment Space: 2.2 million square feet at MGM Resorts’ Las Vegas properties
- Outdoor Event Space: Nearly 50 acres at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds
- Tickets: 8 million tickets sold in 2016 for events at MGM Resorts venues
- Restaurants: MGM Resorts hosts many of the world’s most renowned celebrity chef restaurants in Las Vegas, including venues by Joël Robuchon, Julian Serrano, Charlie Palmer, Michael Mina, Alain Ducasse, Wolfgang Puck, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Hubert Keller, Tom Colicchio, Masaharu Morimoto and Pierre Gagnaire.