18th Annual Tiger Jam Exclusive Silent Auction is Now Live
One-of-a-kind luxury auction items include a Full Swing golf simulator, international getaways, rounds of golf on elite courses and more
LAS VEGAS – The 18th Annual Tiger Jam Silent Auction is now live for guests to bid on a variety of one-of-a-kind luxury items and out-of-this-world experiences. Tiger Jam will take place from Friday, April 29 to Saturday, April 30 at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino. All proceeds will help the Tiger Woods Foundation equip underserved students with the ability to exceed any and all expectations.
The online portion of the silent auction will run until midnight Friday, April 29 and feature 180 unique items including celebrity and sports experiences, travel packages and high-end goods, among other fine things. To view a complete list of silent auction items or to start a bid, please visit www.2016tigerjam.auction-bid.org.
Silent auction highlights include:
- Dallas Mavericks 2016-2017 President's Seats and VIP Experience for Four – American Airlines Center in Dallas – Valued at $2,500, the winning bidder will receive four lower-level tickets (President’s Seats) to a 2016-2017 game, four Whataburger pre-game high-five line passes, four third quarter locker room tours and access to the post-game press conference.
- Two Tickets to “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen – New York – This priceless opportunity allows two guests to join the exclusive audience for a taping of “Watch What Happens Live” in New York. Enjoy cocktails during the show as well.
- “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” VIP Experience for Four – Los Angeles – This unique experience allows four guests to be a part of the energetic audience at “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and be treated to the VIP experience.
- Foursome at Bluejack National – Montgomery, Texas – Valued at $7,500, this package includes one foursome at Bluejack National, Woods’ first golf course design in the U.S., with cart and caddies; luxury accommodations in a Club Cottage; breakfast, lunch and dinner during the stay; a Tiger Woods autographed Bluejack National pin flag; and a welcome package.
- Autographed memorabilia items from Larry Bird, Tom Brady, John Elway, Jeff Gordon, Wayne Gretzky, LeBron James, Jimmie Johnson, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Mario Lemieux, Peyton Manning and more.
- Concert experiences from Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen, Zac Brown Band and more.
- Vacation packages from Mirror Houses in Bolzano, Italy; Ulusaba in South Africa; Rancho Valencia in San Diego; Grand Wailea Resort in Kihei, Hawaii; and Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas.
“The Bachelor’s” Chris Harrison will join auctioneer Jake Parnell to host a live auction from 6 to 9 p.m. on Saturday, April 30 during the Tiger Jam VIP reception. Those who are unable to attend the event can bid by proxy in advance by calling Gina Ekmekjian at 301-219-7668.
Live auction highlights include:
- Diamante – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – Of priceless value, four guests will enjoy six days and five nights in a golf villa. A round of golf is included each day at El Cardonal, Tiger Woods’ inaugural golf course design. Relax with a romantic sunset cruise, spa treatments, a private dinner and a dinner at the Dunes Club. This travel package allows guests to experience Cabo San Lucas as few rarely would.
- The Resort at Pelican Hill – Newport Coast, California – Valued at $13,500, guests will enjoy daily golf with deep-ocean views to the horizon on one of two Tom Fazio-designed courses, relax with massage treatments at The Spa at Pelican Hill® and dine on exquisite epicurean cuisine. This Newport Beach Luxury Getaway grants unfettered access to the most stunning resort, beaches, shopping and golf in Orange County.
- Full Swing Golf Simulator – Valued at $34,000 and featuring a library of 87 championship golf courses, the S8 golf simulator allows guests to play real golf 365-days-a-year and includes the most realistic motion graphics innovation in the golf simulation industry. The S8 simulator delivers an incredible combination of realism, game improvement, competition and entertainment, and it has been engineered to deliver an exceptional golfing experience every time a player steps in.
Tiger Jam will kick off Friday, April 29 at MGM Grand with Tiger's Poker Night presented by the World Poker Tour® (WPT®), an exclusive charity poker tournament hosted by Woods. For an $11,000 buy-in, participants will have an opportunity to play with some of the world's top poker players and a host of celebrity guests.
Prior to Saturday evening’s live concert, headlined by singer-songwriter Jason Mraz, guests can participate in a morning golf outing at the exclusive Shadow Creek, a bucket list course among avid golf fans and players known for its natural beauty, rolling terrain, glistening brooks and ponds, lush gardens and mature trees. Following the intimate concert with Mraz, the evening concludes with an epic post-party celebration.
A variety of VIP packages are available for attendees to create the ultimate Vegas experience. For more information on 2016 Tiger Jam opportunities, please email
or call Matt Cusick at 949-735-3003.
About the Tiger Woods Foundation
Where you come from shouldn't mean failure. At the Tiger Woods Foundation, it doesn't. Our programs break the cycle of poverty with college-access opportunities for low-income students. At Tiger Woods Learning Center satellites across the country, scholars in grades 5-12 are immersed in an interactive STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) curriculum. Here, they make the connection between school and career, while planning a road map to college. Tailored to the needs of the first-generation scholar, the Earl Woods Scholarship Program provides four-year college scholarships coupled with an unyielding support system. But we don't stop there. Through dedicated mentors, professional development workshops and internships, our one-to-one philosophy ensures the success of our students in college and beyond. See how our scholars are smashing the cycle of poverty at tigerwoodsfoundation.org and @TWFoundation.
About MGM Grand
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is “The Entertainment Authority,” creating the ultimate Las Vegas experience. A variety of accommodations
serve every need while guests discover signature dining by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill, Michelin three star restaurant Joël Robuchon and Morimoto Las Vegas (Opening Fall 2016). The resort offers a wide-range of world-class entertainment at the MGM Grand Garden Arena; the epic KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez; master illusionist David Copperfield; Topgolf Las Vegas; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and Hakkasan Las Vegas in addition to a pampering spa and salon and an elaborate 380,000-square-foot conference center. MGM Grand is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mgmgrand.com, call toll free at (877) 880-0880 or find us on Facebook and Twitter or follow our blog.