Las Vegas Shines for the Holiday Season
Las Vegas is known for its over-the-top productions and extravagant displays, and there is no exception when it comes to the holidays. With winter right around the corner, the city is ringing in the season with can’t-miss festivities great for all ages.
- Enchanted Winter Forest at Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens – The 14,000-square-foot botanical gardens welcomes guests each year with thousands of flowers and plenty of holiday enchantment. The year’s most anticipated annual display opens Dec. 1, featuring festive topiaries as well as a 42-foot White Fir tree.
- Season’s Greetings at The Park – A night full of twinkling lights, strolling carolers and hot chocolate awaits under the Las Vegas stars. Beginning Nov. 29, The Park will be transformed into a winter wonderland, with Instagram-worthy backdrops, delicious bites and more. Dining options will be set up in quaint cabins from favorites like Beerhaus and Bruxie serving tasty treats such as German sausages, mulled wine and waffles on a stick.
- Santa’s Special Stop at Shark Reef Aquarium – Santa will be parking his sleigh at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino every weekend in December. Children are invited to enjoy a sweet treat, share their Christmas wish lists and take a photo with Saint Nick. Just before Santa heads back to the North Pole, he will jump into the shark-infested shipwreck waters and wave goodbye to all the children alongside his underwater friends.
- Toast to Medieval Merriment with Kings – Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight at Excalibur Hotel & Casino gives guests a chance to eat, drink and be merry while being part of a spectacular production that mixes classic medieval jousts with holiday-inspired music. Audiences will be immersed into a show full of summoned snowfall, majestic costumes and Santa Claus while they enjoy a generous three-course feast of Dragon’s Blood (Tomato) Soup, a Cornish Game Hen served with fresh broccoli and yams, and a decadent apple strudel.
- A Merry Show – Celebrate and sing along to classic tunes like “Sleigh Ride” and “White Christmas” with Terry Fator and his beloved cast of characters at A Very Terry Christmas. Playing at The Mirage, the show features comedy, ventriloquism and celebrity impressions with “guest appearances” from Elvis, Michael Jackson, Elton John and more.