Give the Gift of Las Vegas This Holiday Season
This holiday season, shoppers can skip the lines at department stores and head straight to Las Vegas. As the trend of experiential travel continues to rise, the city offers an abundance of activities, luxury destinations and five-star restaurants that will make for truly one-of-a-kind gifts.
- For the Animal Obsessed: Painting with dolphins seems like something out of a movie, but at Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage, it comes to life. Here, the gift recipient can make a splash in the art world and collaborate on a painting with the playful sea creature. During each session, a dolphin is given a paint brush while the participant holds the canvas and assists in the one-of-a-kind process, ultimately resulting in an adorable masterpiece.
- For the Budding Photographer: The brand-new, immersive and interactive pop-up exhibit HAPPY PLACE at Mandalay Bay is the perfect day out for Instagram lovers. Its colorful activations include seven-foot tall stilettos made of a million candies, confetti pools and a chocolate chip cookie-scented room – all ready to take social media games up a notch.
- For the Foodie: For those looking to take a break from stressful holiday cooking, reservations at Las Vegas’ newest hotspots NoMad Restaurant and Mama Rabbit Mezcal + Tequila Bar will do the trick. Both located within the new Park MGM, visitors can spend the night eating a juicy, foie gras-stuffed roast chicken from famed Chef Daniel Humm at NoMad and then head over to Mama Rabbit from Bricia Lopez – Los Angeles’ premier mezcalera – to sip on the country’s most extensive selection of tequila and mezcal.
- For the Luxury Lover: Surprise your friends or family by taking their vacation to the next level at SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand. Ranging from one-bedroom to three-bedroom floor plans and spanning up to 6,000 square feet, SKYLOFTS are spacious and inviting for gatherings or family vacations. These Forbes Five-Star suites give groups an experience like no other with butler service and expansive views of The Strip.
- For the Spa Aficionado: Give the gift of relaxation at Spa Mandalay where guests can find tranquility with treatments such as Aroma Bliss & Balance, a full-body custom massage that relieves pain and stress with the use of therapeutic essential oils. Boasting an expansive amenities list, visitors can ease away their worries inside a redwood sauna and eucalyptus steam room.