Beau Rivage Fact Sheet
Facts about Beau Rivage Resort & Casino.
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
(228) 386-7134 – Media Information
(888) 567-6667 – Toll-Free Room Reservations
GENERAL PROPERTY FACTS
- Originally opened: March 16, 1999; re-opened: August 29, 2006
- Original cost and enhancements: $800 million; renovation cost: $550 million
- A wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International™
- The largest private sector employer in Biloxi with 3,000 employees
- The largest resort in the Southeast to receive the AAA Four Diamond award; reaching 32 stories and 3.2 million square feet
- Recognized by Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as one of the country’s top resorts
- Features the most table games, guest rooms and meeting space on the Gulf Coast
- Conveniently located on the Gulf Coast in Biloxi approximately an hour drive from New Orleans to the west and Mobile, Alabama to the east; 20 minutes from the Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport, serviced by 4 major airlines with 30 regularly scheduled daily flights
- Beau Rivage features 1,740 guest rooms and suites, 10 restaurants, four lounges and bars, 12 retail venues, spa and salon, pool and convention center
- Elegant atrium and lobby area featuring thousands of plants and flowers
- Luxurious guest rooms and suites with fresh, contemporary decor and amenities including 32-inch LCD flat-screen TVs
- A spa and salon named one of the Top 20 Hotel Spas in the United States by Travel + Leisure
- The award-winning Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course Fallen Oak
ROOMS AND SUITES
The 32-story Beau Rivage features 1,740 rooms, including 95 luxury suites with all the amenities guests would expect from an AAA Four Diamond resort:
- Contemporary interior design scheme with cherry-wood furniture, original artwork and stunning views of the Mississippi Gulf or the Back Bay
- Double pillow-top mattresses and triple sheeting
- Guest bathrooms with Grecian marble floors and surfaces, soaking tub and separate enclosed shower stall, third telephone, make-up/shaving mirror and hair dryer
- Individual climate control to select room temperature and airflow
- Lighted closets with full-length mirrored doors
- Writing desk featuring phone with voicemail and high-speed Internet access
Beau Rivage features the following dining venues:
- BR Prime – Beau Rivage’s signature steak and seafood restaurant features prime grade steaks, fresh seafood and an extensive 3,500-bottle wine collection. Only Mississippi restaurant Forbes Travel Guide Recommended in 2017
- Jia – New contemporary Latin-Asian fusion menu concept where innovative food is matched by dramatic design and presentation. Nikkei combines Japanese techniques and ingredients with the exotic flavors of Latin America. Sushi bar and Teppanyaki dining also available.
- Stalla – Traditional menu, inspired by the northern Italian countryside offers gourmet selections paired with premium Italian wines and tempting dessert options showcased in an inviting open kitchen.
- The Buffet – More than 200 hot and cold selections including specialty foods, award-winning gumbo and other Southern favorites and live action stations preparing made-to-order items
- Sports Book & Bar – Pub favorites including nachos, pizzas, burgers and sandwiches
- Terrace Café – Classic American appetizers, entrees, sandwiches, salads and desserts 24/7
- The Roasted Bean – Steaming home-roasted coffee, sandwiches, pizzas, salads and desserts
- Snacks – Fresh-made deli sandwiches, salads and desserts
- Häagen-Dazs – Enjoy the Rolls Royce of ice cream at Mississippi’s only Häagen-Dazs shop
- Fallen Oak – Located in the clubhouse, the restaurant features contemporary American bistro-style fare and panoramic views of the course
BARS AND NIGHTLIFE
- Breeze Bar – Exotic cocktails, specialty drinks and live music in the heart of the casino
- Sports Book & Bar – Energetic mix of sports, video poker, pub fare and more than 40 regional craft beers and hand-crafted cocktails. Catch the game from a leather recliner on our massive 9 x 16 screen, or any of the other 24 high-definition TVs located throughout the venue.
- EIGHT75 – Ranked one of Nightclub & Bar Magazine’s top 100 establishments in the country; classic cocktails and signature martinis in a contemporary, plush environment
- Pool Bar & Café – Tropical drinks and cocktails with a view of the lush pool area
BEAU RIVAGE RETAILERS
Beau Rivage features the following boutiques:
- The Jewelry Box–Classic allure from the world’s most prestigious watch lines and distinctive jewelry collections by Tudor, Lagos, Roberto Coin and the largest David Yurman selection between New Orleans and Mobile.
- Accents - The latest in casual must-haves, including a variety of trendy socks, name-brand designer sunglasses, hats, flip flops and more.
- Actique – Luxurious beauty products for hair, skin and body care, everything to pamper yourself and look your best in the latest resort apparel.
- Beau Rivage Collections – High-fashion design and in-demand trends by some of the leading brands in ladies’ designer jewelry and accessories, including Ronaldo, Julie Vos, Pandora, Brighton, Cristen and many more.
- Beau Rivage Emporium –Gift shop featuring Beau Rivage logo apparel, Biloxi Shuckers merchandise, snacks, drink and game day necessities!
- Bellini Men’s Apparel – Designer sportswear and casual fashions and the latest in men’s gifts and accessories from Tommy Bahama, Robert Graham, Southern Tide and more.
- Bellini Gifts – Unique seasonal and coastal home décor, decorative boats, sea life and everything nautical for any room.
- Capri – Ladies’ contemporary trendsetting designer apparel by irresistible designers like Michael Kors and Joseph Ribkoff, ready-to-wear items and handbags
- Da Milano – Temptation at its finest with designer shoes and accessories by SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker, Michael Kors, Vera Bradley and more.
- Essentials – Open 24/7 for guest convenience, offering sundries, books, beverages, snacks, local Mississippi products and Beau Rivage souvenirs.
- B-Iconic – Affordable luxury and cutting-edge fashion accessories for both men and women, most priced at $10
- BR Kids – The latest children’s activities, toys, plush, books, fun food and apparel
- Waves - Fun and sun necessities, swimwear and accessories for the entire family, open seasonally from February - October
- Fallen Oak Pro Shop – Fallen Oak logo apparel, golf equipment, accessories, gifts and more
BEAU RIVAGE ENTERTAINMENT
Beau Rivage continues its tradition of bringing top entertainment to the Coast nearly every weekend:
- Jay Leno, Alanis Morissette, Tony Bennett, Billy Idol, B.B. King, Mary J. Blige, The Beach Boys, Michael Bolton and Ron White are just some of the performers who have lit up the stage at Beau Rivage
- Beau Rivage’s 1,550-seat theater features a $3 million, state-of-the-art sound and lighting system and is consider one of the best-equipped theaters in the country
- To purchase tickets or for updated listings: (888) 566-7469 or www.beaurivage.com
The resort’s 85,000-square-foot casino features 80 table games, 1,768 slot machines including 135 video poker games and a 16-table poker room. The resort also offers a luxurious high-roller salon functioning as a ‘casino within a casino’ that includes eight blackjack tables; a high-limit slot room with 127 slot machines; an exclusive buffet and bar lounge; dedicated cashier services; private restrooms and round-the-clock concierge service.
Beau Rivage made history on August 1, 2018, when it took Mississippi’s first legal sports bet with the opening of a seven-window sports book. Adjacent to Sports Book & Bar and the poker room, the betting area includes four screens displaying odds for a multitude of collegiate and professional competitions and events.
BEAU RIVAGE’S SPA AND SALON
While visiting the 20,000-square-foot Spa and Salon, guests enjoy personalized treatments ranging from wraps and therapeutic massages to facials or even eyelash extensions:
- Fourteen massage treatment rooms; four facial rooms; two private pedicure rooms; one deluxe group pedicure room, that can accommodate up to five guests at one time; five manicure stations; five stylist stations; three make-up stations; a workout facility; and separate vanity areas for men and women featuring steam, sauna and whirlpool amenities
- Expanded treatment menu with innovative offerings using Hydra Facial technology and only one of five spas nationwide to offer the Art de Beaute’ Body Treatment
- Designed in a living room setting, the Spa’s solarium delivers the comforts of home while inspiring the feelings of serenity and calm encompassing only the best in spa experiences
- State-of-the-art fitness facility featuring top-of-the-line Cybex Eagle equipment
- Note: The Spa and Salon boast more than 70 highly trained professionals including massage therapists, aestheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists and more
Situated 20 minutes north of Beau Rivage, the Tom Fazio-designed Fallen Oak is an ultra-exclusive golf experience unmatched by any course in the Southeast, and offers:
- Spectacular play through one of the most lush and splendid architectural landscapes in the country with more than 1,000 mature oaks, pines and magnolias; 3,500 tons of Tour Grade Signature Blend sand; wetlands, forest, marshes, pecan groves and more
- Five sets of tees with risk-reward options on each hole
- A 12,000-square-foot clubhouse built to resemble an Acadian-style Southern mansion
With a fabulous view of the Gulf, Beau Rivage’s lushly landscaped tropical pool is the perfect setting for a crowd of friends, a business event or a private getaway for two:
- Private poolside cabanas with luxury amenities and concierge services
- Poolside areas available for outdoor events and private functions
MEETING AND CONVENTION SPACE
Beau Rivage effortlessly merges unparalleled refinement with the most technologically advanced business procedures available to ensure exceptional affairs. With 50,000 square feet of state-of-the-art flexible meeting space, the resort can accommodate groups of up to 1,800.
- Magnolia Ballroom –17,000 square feet
- Camellia Ballroom – 7,200 square feet
- Azalea Room – 4,400 square feet
- Oaks Boardroom – 520 square feet of space with adjoining bar and pantry
Recognizing the technical needs of business travelers, Beau Rivage offers a fully equipped Business Center with the capabilities and comfort of one’s work office:
- Support functions such as typing and word processing assistance
- Rental computers, high-speed Internet access, traditional and overnight mail services, fax/copier/printer, office supplies and more
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 28 unique hotel offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. Expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, the company in 2018 opened MGM COTAI in Macau and the first Bellagio-branded hotel in Shanghai. It also is developing MGM Springfield in Massachusetts, scheduled to open in August 2018. The 78,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company’s website at www.mgmresorts.com.