What's Next in Las Vegas
The excitement in Las Vegas is hitting new levels in 2018 with big developments changing the landscape of The Las Vegas Strip, including remarkable resort experiences, distinctive dining debuts and the first-of-its-kind Esports Arena. Here's a look at what's next in Las Vegas:
- Park MGM was born from the collaborative vision of New York-based lifestyle hotelier Sydell Group and one of the world's preeminent destination resort developers, MGM Resorts International. Park MGM is a welcoming social hub that evokes the residential spirit, intimacy and individuality of a boutique experience on a resort scale. In Fall 2018, NoMad Las Vegas will open within Park MGM, the second of two distinct resort experiences at the property. The evolution of the Park MGM experience will continue throughout 2018 with the addition of NoMad Las Vegas and other exciting developments.
- The Strip's first Esports Arena made its debut in March 2018 at Luxor Hotel and Casino, elevating Las Vegas as a leader on the global esports stage and providing gaming fans an experience unlike any other. The 30,000-square foot, multi-level arena is designed to host every form of competitive gaming and features a comprehensive menu by world-renowned chef José Andrés.
- Bellagio Resort & Casino will welcome Wolfgang Puck and his flagship restaurant, Spago, which marks the convergence of two of Las Vegas' biggest culinary icons. The fountain-side restaurant will begin service at the resort in mid-2018, featuring fan favorites as well as original creations to celebrate the spectacular destination restaurant.
- Roy Choi will electrify the Las Vegas dining scene with a new restaurant from the Los Angeles culinary legend, opening at Park MGM in 2018. Choi's multifaceted, multisensory experience will be a celebration of L.A.’s Koreatown.
- CATCH LAS VEGAS will make a splash at ARIA Resort & Casino in late 2018. Known for attracting A-listers from around the world, the restaurant's opening on The Strip will bring epic renditions of opulent seafood, sushi and steak. The "something-for-everyone" dining experience features seamless transitions and an elevated, interactive atmosphere from early evening to prime-time dinner, late night and special events.