Las Vegas is the Ultimate Wedding Destination That Caters to All Couples
Click to Download
Love won when marriage equality swept all 50 states. Of course, the best way to celebrate such a monumental moment in history is to say “I do!” to the one you love. Las Vegas has a solid reputation as the ultimate wedding destination. Whether a couple is looking for a small intimate wedding in an elegant setting, a traditional ceremony and reception, or a big, blow-out weekend complete with pool parties, spa days and the hottest nightclubs, Vegas caters to all couples and all preferences.
In honor of this historic celebration, let's work together on a story to show your readers that Vegas chapels have something for couples of all tastes:
- Spectacular. At Bellagio Resort & Casino, couples can exchange vows on Terrazza de Sogno while the iconic Fountains of Bellagio dance in the background during their first kiss. This Tuscan-inspired terrace in front of one of Las Vegas’ most iconic landmarks creates a romantic and breathtaking backdrop. Following the ceremony, newlyweds and their guests can continue their fountain-side experience with a reception on the patio of the acclaimed Lago by Julian Serrano for a family style meal of Italian small plates.
- Whimsical. Those looking to add a little eccentricity to their momentous day can dress up as king and queen (or queen and queen, or king and king!) at The Chapel at Excalibur, where characters of all kinds are invited to celebrate their fairytale romance within a beautiful castle setting. Couples also can rejoice at Excalibur’s adjacent resort, Luxor. Temptation Sundays at Luxor’s pool is one of The Strip’s hottest LGBT poolside parties with VIP accommodations and renowned DJs.
- Modern. Elegant and chic, ARIA Resort & Casino makes even the most discerning duo’s dreams come true. The lavish 60-seat Wedding Chapel at ARIA includes two stylish and intimate spaces, complete with a pool table, wet bar and beauty station. The chapel is adorned with customized lighting accents completing its luxuriously romantic ambiance. To primp before their big day, couples or wedding parties can lounge in The Spa at ARIA’s Spa Suites, a private spa-within-a spa with VIP access to customized services, a personal hot tub and exclusive dining and cocktail menus.
- Sensational. The one-of-a-kind Seascape Ballroom at Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium allows lovebirds to say “I do” with sharks, sea turtles and fish as their witnesses. For those who would rather bask in Las Vegas’ stunning sunset, Mandalay Bay Beach invites couples to marry seaside, concluding with a beach reception on the sandy shore. Newly opened next door, Delano Las Vegas has refined suites where couples can extend their wedding night into a sophisticated honeymoon.
- Elegant. A vertical garden in the midst of the AAA Five Diamond Joël Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand creates an exquisite landscape for a ceremony filled with personalized elegance. The wedding package also includes a decadent five-course meal in a private dining room with a truly glamorous setting. The night before exchanging vows, wedding parties can join the fun at the acclaimed Hakkasan Nightclub or dive into Wet Republic’s adult pool party.
- Dramatic. Adding drama to an already exciting occasion, The Mirage offers an unforgettable venue. Newlyweds can share their first kiss as fire and lava burst from the resorts famed Strip-side Volcano, followed by a photo shoot in front of the cascading waterfall and tropical lagoon. To commemorate the occasion, couples and their guests can spread the love at The Beatle’s REVOLUTION Lounge, a nightlife experience created by Cirque du Soleil for an interactive and sensory-filled experience.