Celebrate Love in Las Vegas with UNIVERSAL LOVE and MGM Resorts
One of the world’s premier entertainment companies, MGM Resorts International, recently released UNIVERSAL LOVE, a new album featuring iconic wedding songs reimagined for LGBTQ couples and performed by Kesha, St. Vincent, Bob Dylan, Benjamin Gibbard, Kele Okereke and Valerie June. With six unique songs providing the soundtrack to an unforgettable wedding weekend, couples have endless options to celebrate love in Las Vegas. Whether its bachelor or bachelorette parties, escaping for an unforgettable honeymoon or planning the magical marriage moment, couples can make their own mixtape of exceptional experiences for any occasion, including:
“And I Love Him” by Benjamin Gibbard – The Bachelor(ette) Party: Couples can celebrate how much they love him, her or them with a pre-wedding bash in Las Vegas. Whether it’s high-energy or relaxed, guests have a variety of options when it comes to planning memorable festivities.
“And Then She Kissed Me” by St. Vincent – The Wedding:
- Start the getaway off right with dishes from the Coast of Italy with Osteria Costa at The Mirage. Guests can indulge in sharable seafood fare, Neapolitan pizzas, pastas, house-made limoncello and refreshing cocktails.
- Get tipsy in the name of love! Take in 180-degree views of The Strip’s skyline at Skyfall Lounge at Delano. As guests sip on master-crafted libations, they can get into the groove with DJs who spin upbeat mixes to create a party atmosphere unlike any other.
When it comes to ceremony settings, The Strip has several stunning locations that make your first kiss look and feel like a dream come true.
“My Guy” by Kele Okereke – The Honeymoon:
- For an intimate, luxurious backdrop, the Sky Suites at ARIA Resort & Casino rest high above The Strip. The resort provides a standing-room ceremony ideal for sharing an incredible view of the city with the couple’s closest friends and family. The package includes use of a private entrance to the resort, a personal concierge who will make sure every detail is perfect and limousine services for traveling in style.
- Providing a dramatic setting, The Fountains of Bellagio are a dream for “I Do.” Don’t just take our word for it – check out Kesha’s music video for her Universal Love song, “I Need a Woman to Love,” where she made a couple’s dream come true on the Terrazza de Sogno by officiating their wedding.
Partners can unwind in a sunshine-filled escape as they revel in time spent with their love on a honeymoon.
- Couples visiting Park MGM will witness plenty of eye-popping moments from the second they walk through the doors. MGM Resorts has partnered with New York-based Sydell Group on this 2,700-room, European-inspired resort. The property will also become home to Sydell Group’s famous NoMad Las Vegas later in 2018. The accommodations offer a modern metropolitan space where guests will be surrounded by incredible works of art, from the intricate tree sculpture spanning the lobby ceiling to an eclectic mix of art curated specially for the hotel rooms.
- Lovebirds can heat things up with a Hot Stone Couples Massage at The Spa & Salon at ARIA. The package includes chocolate ganache treats, a basalt stone massage and a luxurious Gemstone Facial, made with fine gems and a serum of micronized diamonds. Up the luxury by renting a private spa suite to enjoy couples’ treatments and a private lounge complete with a whirlpool and a personal spa assistant.