Farm-Fresh Cocktails Will Capture the Essence of the Seasons at Harvest by Roy Ellamar
Bellagio’s Master Mixologist Translates Market-Driven Restaurant Concept
LAS VEGAS (Dec. 17, 2015) –
into Compelling Cocktail Program
Staying true to its focus on regionally sourced, sustainable cuisine, the cocktails at Bellagio’s new market-driven concept Harvest by Roy Ellamar
will highlight seasonal produce while showcasing the elegance for which the resort is known. The evolving cocktail program created by Bellagio Master Mixologist Ricardo Murcia, will feature farm-fresh fruit and vegetable juices, boutique spirits, enticing edible garnishes and unmatched preparation methods.
“Harvest’s cocktail menu will perfectly complement Chef Roy Ellamar’s vision for his new restaurant, where regional produce and unique-to-the-desert ingredients drive the concept,” said Murcia. “Guests at Harvest will enjoy earthy, complex flavors they’ve never experienced in a cocktail because of the hours of preparation and intricate details we put into each drink.”
Harvest’s cocktail menu will be divided into three robust sections:
Bottled Classic Cocktails
Flavor infusions and intensive preparations will put a seasonal spin on America’s favorite libations. Each modernized classic cocktail will be bottled in-house to separate the ingredients from oxygen allowing the flavors to meld for hours before being served. Highlights include:
Farmer’s Market Cocktails
- Martini – Belvedere vodka will be infused with smoke and blue cheese before being mixed with Mancino Secco vermouth and rosemary and garnished with a blue cheese-stuffed olive.
- Negroni – Harvest’s mixologists perfume the cocktail glass with Cointreau before building this masterpiece with tangerine-infused Plymouth gin, blueberry-steeped Casa Martelletti Vermouth Classico and quintessential Campari.
- Carbonated Cocktail-of-the-Day – Murcia will work hand-in-hand with Chef Ellamar to create exclusive cocktails that will complement the daily menu specials.
Every season, Murcia and Ellamar will work with regional farmers to update this section of the menu to highlight the freshest fruits and vegetables available. The following will appear on the menu upon opening:
Harvest Specialty Cocktails
- BEETS by Roy – El Silencio Espadín mezcal is coupled with housemade cold-pressed beet juice, lemon juice and mandarin syrup before being garnished with a goat cheese-stuffed beet cone that highlights the savory yet sweet notes of this flavorful cocktail.
- APPLE Rocks – An apple chip frozen inside a 2-by-2 inch ice cube will chill the concoction of Mitcher’s Rye Whiskey, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, apple cider and cardamom-infused Vermont maple syrup.
- KIWI Collins – This refreshing mixture of Grey Goose Le Citron, kiwi, house-made organic cold-pressed kale-apple juice and simple syrup accented with sparking lemon soda and cooled by a mint ice block.
Murcia’s creativity will shine in these house specialties that showcase evolving flavors and playful presentations.
- Cranberry-Desert Sage Infusion – This sharable cocktail-for-two will be presented in a porthole infusion jar allowing the essence of cranberries, persimmon, kumquat, desert sage syrup, lemon juice and white cranberry juice to marry with Absolut Elyx vodka and Leopold Bros. Maraschino liqueur, so the flavor profile progresses as guests enjoy.
- Pear Harvest – A brûléed pear roulette sits atop this colorful cocktail made with Grey Goose La Poire, Rekorderlig pear cider, Pallini Limoncello, Madagascar vanilla syrup and Southwest prickly pear juice.
Harvest by Roy Ellamar will open December 24 and is located in Bellagio’s Spa Tower.
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio Resort & Casino overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake, where fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet choreographed to music and lights. Within Bellagio are award-winning dining experiences including two AAA Five Diamond restaurants, Julian Serrano's Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family. Bellagio is home to an impressive collection of luxury retailers including Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Hermès and OMEGA. A world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning “O” by Cirque du Soleil
, a luxurious spa and salon, dynamic nightlife at The Bank, Hyde Bellagio and Lily Bar & Lounge and an elegant casino all add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience. Bellagio is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com
, call toll free at (888) 987-6667or find us on Facebook
# # #
MGM Resorts International Public Relations
Rachel Feinberg / Robert Flicker
Kirvin Doak Communications