The Wedding Chapel at ARIA Now Welcoming Couples to Celebrate Summer Love in Style
The Las Vegas Strip’s Newest Chapel Marries Renowned Vegas Hospitality with Elegant Tradition
LAS VEGAS (July 9, 2013) – The Wedding Chapel at ARIA is now enticing couples ready to tie the knot to experience a new level of contemporary elegance on the Las Vegas Strip. Complemented by ARIA Resort & Casino’s award-winning dining, entertainment and spa among other luxurious amenities, the new Wedding Chapel is the icing on the cake, solidifying ARIA as a dream destination where brides and grooms can say ‘I do’ in style.
Highlights of The Wedding Chapel and ARIA’s extraordinary amenities include:
- Modern Elegance. Designed by Dayna Lee & Ted Berner of Powerstrip Studio and Gensler, in conjunction with MGM Resorts International Design Group, The Wedding Chapel combines sleek modern lines with lavish décor for a look and feel that is as sophisticated as it is inviting. Couples enter the foyer to discover stylish furniture wrapped in plush fabrics that create a contemporary, high-end residential feel. Within the 60-seat chapel, walls upholstered with infinity symbols create a sense of romance while lighting accents can be customized to complement any wedding party’s color scheme.
- Personalized Packages. ARIA offers an array of wedding packages starting at $1,600, all of which include photography, floral, limousine transportation to and from the Clark County Marriage Bureau and an officiant to perform the ceremony. For the most intimate of nuptials, the ‘Passion’ package includes a stay in one of ARIA’s luxurious Sky Suites, dinner for two at Jean Georges Steakhouse and a decadent small-scale wedding cake from Jean Philippe Pâtisserie. For couples looking to celebrate their day with religious and cultural customs, the chapel offers a selection of specialized packages including ‘Euphoria,’ a traditional Jewish ceremony including an elegant Chuppah and Mazel Tov Glass. Additionally, all-inclusive packages are available for parties up to 35 guests, featuring accommodations at the resort, in-suite receptions with gourmet catering, open bar and videography services, allowing couples to relive their momentous occasion for years to come.
- Diverse Receptions. At ARIA, receptions take a variety of forms to suit any couple’s style, ranging from an intimate dinner party within the private dining room of an award-winning restaurant, to an elegant soiree in a ballroom. Brides and grooms looking to live the high life can spice up the celebration at one of the resort’s high-energy entertainment venues, such as HAZE Nightclub, The Deuce Lounge or LIQUID Pool & Lounge.
- Intimate Service. With only one chapel on site, couples enjoy a completely exclusive space for their ceremony. Wedding Coordinators act as personal concierge for each couple ensuring every event is executed flawlessly. Additionally, the wedding party benefits from the adjoining dedicated ladies’ dressing lounge and groom’s private game lounge, featuring its own pool table and wet bar.
- High-Tech Convenience. The 2,750-square-foot Wedding Chapel, conveniently located on the first floor of ARIA’s Convention Center, has the ability to broadcast each wedding online, for beloved guests who can’t attend the ceremony in person.
- Alternative Ceremony Venues. In addition to the chapel, couples have the opportunity to wed at some of ARIA’s other stunning locations including a poolside paradise, romantic fireside lounge, inside the Chihuly Gallery surrounded by works of glass art, or in front of the resort’s 270-foot-long water wall ‘Focus,’ made of textured stone.
- Celebrated Cuisine. Featuring restaurants from a collection of the world’s most highly regarded chefs such as Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina and Masa Takayama, to name a few, ARIA’s culinary offerings far exceed traditional celebratory fare. With a commitment to service excellence, if guests can dream it, ARIA’s culinary team can make it a reality. From pre-ceremony passed hors d'oeuvres provided by the couple’s favorite restaurant, to a superior quality of catering for receptions of all sizes, the resort’s exceptional food and beverage offerings further elevate the wedding experience.
- The Spa & Salon. The Spa & Salon at ARIA offers an array of signature treatments and a staff of skilled technicians to ensure every guest looks and feels their very best. Brides will truly glow at the altar after a Bridal Diamond Facial, a gemstone massage and skin treatment featuring eye, lip and décolleté enhancement masks. Perfect for bridal party primping, ARIA’s Spa Suites provide exclusivity for groups to both de-stress and look their best. Between treatments, the group may enjoy a private lounge, complete with its own whirlpool, refreshments and cuisine from a special spa menu. At the salon, talented stylists work magic with a vast selection of services, ranging from a Bridal Up-Do to a Snakeskin Pedicure. Not to be forgotten, the groom and his entourage can indulge in a Royal Shave or one of The Spa & Salon’s other made-for-men treatments.
- Designer Fashions. Adjacent to ARIA is The Shops at Crystals, a luxury shopping destination featuring the world’s top designers and coveted jewelers such as Cartier, Harry Winston and Tiffany & Co., whose flawless jewels make any bride sparkle. Brides-to-be will find their dream dress within Lanvin’s exquisite bridal collection, paired with the perfect shoes for walking down the aisle at Jimmy Choo. The groom’s party will look dashing in tuxedos from celebrated men’s fashion designers such as Dolce & Gabbana Men’s, Ermengildo Zegna or Tom Ford. Additionally, Crystals offers countless gifts for the happy couple, such as Paul Smith’s Thomas Goode Striped China Ware and sculptures from The Art of Richard MacDonald.
- World-class Entertainment. ARIA is home to Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil, an acrobatic rock experience that blends circus arts with the surreal to create a world where physical virtuosity rubs shoulders with the strange. Lovers who wish to celebrate their nuptials with an evening in the theater may book a package that includes 20% off select seats plus champagne and photography to commemorate the evening.
For more information on The Wedding Chapel at ARIA and to make reservations, visit, arialasvegas.com/weddings
, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call toll free at (877) 371-2742 or locally at (702) 590-LOVE (5683).
ARIA RESORT & CASINO
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on the Las Vegas Strip featuring spectacular amenities, high-end service, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Offering a dynamic collection of curated experiences, ARIA is home to restaurants by award-winning chefs Julian Serrano, Michael Mina, Shawn McClain, Mario Carbone and Jean-Georges Vongerichten; the tranquil Spa & Salon at ARIA and the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond ARIA Sky Suites. Combined with its unparalleled offerings including the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA sets the bar for a new generation of resort experiences. ARIA and its neighboring properties within CityCenter, which is a joint venture whose interests are owned 50% by subsidiaries of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and 50% by Infinity World Development Corp, a subsidiary of Dubai World. For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com
, call toll free at (866) 359-7757 or find us on Facebook